Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Know Who You Are...

9
7 Comments 7
3.2k Views 3.2k
638 words 638 words

I love the feeling of your cock getting hard while I stroke you. When you're get rock hard I want to climb on your lap and move up and down while your cock runs along my slit. You'll feel the heat from my wet pussy on your skin. I lean forward and brush my hard nipples on your chest.

We kiss deeply and slowly, I feel you reach around and grab my ass cheeks and squeeze them while I move against you. Your moans of desire drive me wild as our bodies move together. I lift my hips again and slide on your hard cock in one fast motion. We moan at the same time as my pussy wraps around you and you fill me with your hardness. 

I move up and down on your cock and you lift your hips pumping deep up into me. Our bodies moving at the same time building such wonderful tension, I want to cum all over your cock, I want you to feel my body respond to you. My wet pussy covering your cock with my juices. I love feeling you throb inside me.

I feel you reach around and you slowly slide one of your fingers in my ass, twirling and rubbing in all the right places.  You bring me to my first wild orgasm. My arms cling to you as my body releases waves of pleasure. I soon get on my hands and knees on the sofa.

I lift my ass in the air and say, "I want to feel you. Fuck me doggy style."

You stand up and I watch you walk over to me, your cock sticking straight out, so hard and throbbing. I love seeing you aroused. As you walk over to the sofa you're stroking your cock, you look so sexy.  I turn toward you and surprise you by taking your cock in my mouth. I quickly take every inch of you down my throat. I love feeling your hard cock on my lips.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

Our urgency grows and I only suck for a few moments. I move to my hands and knees again, I feel you grab my hips. You trace your hard cock along the back of my thigh and quickly push deep inside my wet pussy. I gasp when you get so deep, your hard cock filling me up. You feel so good.  I feel you slowly pushing a toy into my ass, you turn on the vibrations and it sends sexy sensations all over my body.

I reach between my legs and I rub my clit. You bring me to climax again. It's so intense that I almost push you out. You hold my hips tight as my body thrashes back against you. My body is shaking in pleasure. I'm overcome with the desire to see your face. I quickly roll over onto my back and you slide in my pussy again. You hold my ankles and open my legs.

You look down to watch your cock thrust in and out of me. The toy is still in my ass and I'm still fingering my clit. Your hard cock is hitting all the right places and my body cums endlessly squeezing around your shaft. I love watching the pleasure on your face as you fuck me. 

After a few more thrusts, my body releases and I squirt all over your cock. I can feel the juice running down my thighs. My boobs are bouncing as my body spasms beneath you. I feel you stop moving, I feel your cock and balls tighten. You hold my hips firmly and with one loud groan, your cock explodes inside me.

You keep pumping till every wave of pleasure has calmed down. You collapse on me exhausted. We kiss deeply while trying to catch our breath.                                                       

 

Published 
Written by Snowflake69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments