Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun In Florida

"Ray and Angel slip away for a quickie"

23
4 Comments 4
1.9k Views 1.9k
924 words 924 words

Ray was on vacation for a week at the gulf coast in Florida with his wife, Shelly, and her friend, Janice. Every day, the three of them would go down to the beach and spend the day relaxing and socializing with the other vacationers. Sometimes, Ray, instead of going down to the beach, would go to the pool with his inflatable raft and a few beers and enjoy the scenery of the numerous sexy older ladies vacationing at the resort.

One Tuesday afternoon, Ray was on his float, enjoying the sunshine, when two attractive, older ladies came down to the pool and put their towels on chairs, and turned on some classic rock music. They were nicely tanned and appeared to be in their mid-sixties. One of the ladies was a brunette with short hair, a little thicker, about 5'2", in a cute black two-piece with nice, big, plump tits. She was just the way Ray liked them.

Being a little buzzed and quite the opportunist, Ray decided to float his raft over to that side of the pool. In a few minutes, the two ladies got in the pool, a few feet away from where Ray was floating.

The brunette then locked eyes with Ray and in a soft seductive southern drawl said "My name is Angel, is the music okay?".

"Yeah, the music's great. I'm Ray.", he responded.

In the last few years, Ray has become quite popular among older ladies. Always a big flirt, Ray in his home repair business had developed a nice client base of lonely ladies in their sixties who really enjoyed his company. At fifty-one, Ray was still in good physical shape, had all his hair, and was sweet and charming to these older ladies who longed for some male attention. Married to Shelly for twenty-five years, sex had become stale and mechanical, so Ray had begun to stray the last few years.

Angel then proceeded to tell Ray that she was down in Florida from Knoxville Tennessee for a short vacation with two other girlfriends. Her accent was very sexy, Ray was turned on by just hearing her voice. They began to talk about music groups they liked and concerts that they had seen. Talking, flirting, and drinking they had a blast and began to get closer and closer to each other in the pool. All of a sudden out of nowhere Angel reached over and put her hand on Ray's cock underwater.

Completely surprised, Ray just stood there and played it off. There were other people at the pool and his wife was nearby on the beach.

While Angel stroked Ray's cock underwater, she talked about, "how since her divorce six months ago she was having trouble finding men her age who were interested in dating."

Eva_Johnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_Johnson

She hadn't been "in the scene" in years and was really unsure of how to approach it anymore. She said that she was lonely and just looking for some male companionship."

Ray knew this woman was horny as hell and probably hadn't been fucked in a very long time. It was time to make his move.

He winked at Angel and said, "I'll be right back I've got to run up to my room." He then hopped out of the pool and headed down the hall towards the elevators and stopped and waited.

A few minutes later, Angel came down the hall, looked at Ray, and said, "let's go up to my room."

In the elevator up, they were alone, Angel reached over and grabbed Ray's cock and started stroking it "I want that cock so bad I haven't been fucked in two years."

They got up to her floor and went into the room. Inside, Angel dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock. "I wanted to fuck you the second I saw you," she said.

She was horny and wanted that cock. After a few minutes, she got up and took her swimsuit off, and bent over the kitchen table. She had large plump tits and a nice fat ass.

"Fuck me right here Ray, fuck me over the table!" she yelled.

Ray stuck his fat cock in, grabbed her hips, and started pumping. Her cunt was sopping wet and felt so good.

Horny as hell and not having been fucked in two years, Angel started shaking and yelled, "I'm Cumming!"

He then started pumping her right over to the sofa and ramming her face into the cushions.

"Fuck me you horny slut! Fuck me!", he yelled.

"Oh Ray, that feels so good! Oh my god!" she moaned.

She started backing her fat ass into his cock while fingering her wet cunt.

"I want your cum Ray! Cum in me!" she yelled.

"Not yet slut, ride me!" he yelled.

He sat down on the couch and she got on top of him and started grinding. Her cunt felt so good, so wet and slippery, her cum was running down his balls.

"Smack!, Smack! Fuck me, slut!" he yelled.

"Ray I need your cum!" she yells.

He then grabs her ass and starts ramming up into her cunt. "I'm gonna give it to you deep!".

"Yes, yes, please! Fill my cunt!" she pleads.

"Oh god, that feels so good!", he yells.

Her cunt pulsates and his cum runs down her legs.

Knowing it's been quite a while, he then pulls his swim trunks up and says "See you in May?"

"You can bet my sweet ass!" she responds.

They both laugh as he heads out the door.

Published 
Written by swede19721
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments