Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Worshipping Her Boots and Feet

"Complete devotion to her boots"

4
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
544 words 544 words

I am down on my knees before her. There is a dull pain from the clamps on my nipples, and the sharper bite of clamps on my sack. If I was not so horny, it would hurt. At her command, I bend over and kiss her boot. I stick out my tongue and start licking. The smell of leather and polish fills my nose. I lick the smooth leather. Every few laps of my tongue I have to wet it again. I bend forward to better trace the length of her boot. It makes the clamps sway and pull on my nipples. Ignore it. Concentrate on the boot, and show devotion.

After licking the full length of the boot, I move down again to start over from the heel up. She uses a short crop to keep the nipple clamps swaying. Concentrate on the texture of leather. Focus on the smell. She pulls her foot back slightly, offering me the pointy toe of her boot. I close my lips around it. I feel the rough, dry texture of the sole in my mouth. I start licking again. My eyes are closed, and my tongue finds the long zip on the side of her boot. It is cold and metallic. I trace the whole length up without wetting my tongue in between. It is dry, raspy and cold. I know she likes to see this, so I do it again. I rub my face against the leather, smell and kiss it; like the boot is a pair of young breasts.

Finally, she tells me to take off the boot. I do it as gently as I can. The boot is an object worth of devotion in itself.

Lindy000
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindy000

I sit up straight again, and she points her toes at my face. I kiss then lick. The texture of her fishnet stocking is different from the leather. The foot smells vaguely sweaty. I don’t mind. They are her feet. My mistresses’ feet. She offers me the sole, which I also eagerly lick. The rough sole of her other boot starts to press on my penis. I feel it struggle and swell against the leather. The bite of the little clamps increases, as my sack crimps around my balls. I push the sensations into a corner of my brain. The foot in front of my face is the only matter of importance now. I gently start rubbing the arch of the foot with my hands, while I keep sucking her toes.

She pulls away her feet and tells me to look between my knees. There, on the shiny black kneeling pad lie three big drops of pre-cum. I am embarrassed to see the evidence of my lust. She makes me lick up the drops one by one. I do it without hesitation. She is pleased with my obedience. She makes me sit up straight on my knees with my hands behind my back. To punish me further for my dripping, she softly kicks the clamps on my balls with the tip of her toe. I look her in the eyes and try not to flinch despite the pain.

Finally, she offers me the second boot. Again I lose myself in the texture and smell of total obedience.

Published 
Written by fischer_mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments