Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Worshipping at the Altar

"I treat your pussy like you want"

6
4 Comments 4
617 Views 617
311 words 311 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first time writing. All feedback is welcome. Please be kind."

You shake in anticipation as I slowly pull your panties down, kissing your thighs and feeling your warm, soft skin as I go. The smell of your moistening sex fills my nostrils as I feel my manhood start to swell. You lay back on the bed and close your eyes as I, with my head between your legs, prepare to worship at the altar of your pussy. I kiss and lick your inner thighs as I tease you and slowly work my way to your glistening lips. You let out a low sigh as my kisses land on your pussy, and my thumb begins to circle your clit. You wet your fingers and start to pinch your nipples as we slowly drive you wild together.

You tell me to go harder as my tongue slips past your labia into the temple of your womanhood. My cock can't take the pressure anymore as I release it from my pants and use my free hand to stroke myself. Working the drops of pre-cum around the head. Your breath becomes raspy as you build toward climax, and I become lost in your sweet taste. My fingers, lips, and tongue can't get enough, and waves of pleasure wash over you as your orgasm hits. I bury my face in you as your thighs clamp around my head. Your back arches, and you quiver uncontrollably.

Finally, with a last moan, the shaking subsides, and you release your vice lock on my head. I roll over next to you, face wet with your juice, licking my lips and watching you bask in post cum bliss. Your skin is slightly glistening from sweat; you are panting and have a smile on your face. You look over at me, still stroking my hard cock.

You kiss me on the lips, give me a devilish smile, and say, "Your turn."

Published 
Written by Johnny_Winters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments