Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working From Home (WFH) And A Teams Call

"I'm sure this or similar things have happened, especially since COVID."

5
2 Comments 2
494 Views 494
757 words 757 words

Author's Notes

"Was chatting with a fellow Lush-er and this was part of the thread. They suggested I submit it as a flash erotica story so here it is, edited a bit from the chat. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And who is under the desk? I'll leave that to your imagination."

You slip into my home office as I prepare for my weekly update call with my colleagues in about two minutes. Placing a pillow under my desk, you look at me, smile and say, "Slide those boxers off, I have a job to do."

I comply, thinking this will be a challenge but one I'm prepared to take on. I dial into the Teams call as you position yourself with your knees on the pillow under my desk.

I feel your lips around my soft cock, fondling my hanging balls while I begin the call with my colleagues. Getting hard with the attention you're giving me, trying not to squirm as I participate in the pre-meeting banter.

You know my propensity for rough handling of my balls so you give them a gentle squeeze at first, feeling my cock get harder in your mouth. As I reach my full erectness, you firmly grasp my balls and gradually increase the pressure on them. It's all I can do not to moan into my call. You keep increasing the pressure, stopping when you see my hands shaking as I hold them under the desk.

The formal part of the meeting begins and I'm third on the agenda, after our director and one of the other project managers give their updates. Usually I would mute myself at this point and leave my camera on. But I'm distracted by the attention you're giving me and forget the mute.

You ease the pressure off my balls and snake a finger slowly back towards my hole. You keep sliding your mouth up and down my cock and eventually your saliva starts to leak down my shaft and around my balls. It's the perfect lube for that finger, so you coat your finger with your saliva and ease it back again. I slide my hips forward on my chair, spreading my legs as wide as I can.

Your finger begins to circle my hole, gently applying a little pressure but not quite slipping in yet. As you keep up this attack, my rock hard cock feels so good in that cock sucking mouth of yours. I begin to try to thrust while not appearing to be moving above the waist so my colleagues don't become suspicious. Suddenly you slip that finger in my hole and despite my best efforts, I let out a little groan while my director was speaking. She pauses, looks at her screen and I can almost feel the laser-like look she shoots at me burning my retinas. I imagine everyone on the call doing the same.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

Scrambling, I say, "Sorry about that, I forgot to mute and I moved my foot and stubbed my toe." Even thought the groan was not a stubbed toe groan, the attention shifts away from me again and I put my microphone on mute (doh!). Once my anxiety from that slip lessens, I try to remain focused on my meeting. But my focus shifts to the attention you are giving me, with your finger buried fully in my ass and your mouth sliding up and down my cock.

I can feel it building as you begin to bring a second finger towards my tight little hole, slipping in just the tip of that second finger and stretching me a little. I close my eyes, trying not to let that 'I'm about to cum' look show on my face and hoping that the attention remains on the other project manager now speaking.

You slide that second finger fully in me to join the other one, I suddenly feel my orgasm ready to burst. Thinking quickly, I turn off my camera and make sure I'm still muted as the first blast of cum shoots into your mouth with you fucking my hole with two fingers. "Fuuuuuuuck!" I scream out, blasting another rope of cum into your wanting mouth.

You ease your fingers out and wrap your hand around my shaft, gently stroking out the remainder of my cum - it's been several days, so it's a good sized load. You willingly swallow every bit of my cum and then slip your mouth off my cock. Stroking me so gently now, you lap at the dribbles of the last bit of my cum. You keep stroking my now sensitive cock as the attention in the meeting turns to me for my update.

I try to gather myself and turn my camera on and un-mute myself. "Folks, thank you for the opportunity for me to update you on project ..."

Published 
Written by bicurioushfx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments