Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Work

7
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
839 words 839 words


I look up at the clock for possibly the twentieth time in the last hour, it still doesn’t move any quicker. All I want is it to reach five o’clock so I can get out of here for a much needed weekend off.

In my little section of the office it’s just me and my colleague James left as the others have all managed to get an early finish. The calls have dried up now, and we’re both trying to kill time in the last half an hour.

We share a little office banter and a joke or two to fill in the minutes. We have worked together now for six months or so, and get along really well.

James’ mobile lights up and as it is quiet I allow him to answer. It’s his girlfriend, Louise. His demeanour changes from his usual happy smiley self to one of a man asked to drain a swimming pool with a spoon.

He seems snappy with Louise, answering her with one or two words, before cutting the call off and slamming the phone down on the desk.

“Problems?”

“She tells me now she can’t meet me later because something has cropped up at work. That is the third time this week.”

I use all of my tact and diplomacy to tell him she’s probably fucking someone else.

“Don’t joke about it, Belle. I’m convinced she is.”

Half an hour later we are in the far more comforting environment of the pub across the road from our office.

We are sat in a comfortable corner booth, both nursing a rum and coke, putting the world to rights and generally letting off steam. The thing I like about James Is that he doesn’t take himself too seriously, despite being really nice looking.

Three rums later and the working week is now nicely out of our systems and we’re talking away ten to the dozen. James is making me laugh with his spot on impression of our boss, Gerry. He even has his funny eye twitch down to a tee.

An hour later and we’re still drinking away, all inhibitions now well out of the way. The conversation naturally turns to sex, and in my case the lack of it.

“I can’t believe you’re not getting any, Belle. I’d fuck you if I wasn’t with Louise. No problem at all.”

“You think?”

“Definitely”

“Well, who says I’d want it from you, James?”

“You’re only human, Belle.”

He holds my gaze for about ten seconds before his face cracks and he falls about laughing.

paulina2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
paulina2024



“I’m pulling your leg, Belle. I’m no Adonis.”

“Ah, so you can’t back it up?”

“If I wasn’t with Louise, of course I could.”

I look deep into his brown eyes as my hand slides along his inner thigh, and onto his crotch.

“She’s not here now, is she?”

James gulps deeply as my hand squeezes his cock through his trousers. I smile as I feel his tool jolt a little as I touch.

“Like that, don’t you, James?”

I don’t give him time to answer, simply unzipping his fly and fishing out his semi erect dick, wrapping my fingers around it.

“Belle, what the hell are you doing? This place is packed, someone will see us.”

“I don’t give a fuck, James. Do you want me to stop?”

I knew he wouldn’t say yes.

I pull back his foreskin and gently spit on his cock, before working his cock hard back and forth.

My eyes don’t leave his. His expression is a mix of fear and pleasure.

“This is better than a night out with Louise huh?”

He gulps and nods as my pace quickens, jacking his meaty cock rapidly now.

I feel his body begin to tense, and his breathing quicken. I know what to do next, getting myself into position and taking his swollen penis deep into my willing mouth.

His hands grip my head to move it up and down his length, fucking my mouth hard. I love the texture and heat of his cock, sucking him for all I’m worth, not caring who might be watching.

“Urghhh fuck. I’m gonna cum, Belle.”

His hands grip my silky hair tight and I feel his cock twitch as his salty semen fills my mouth satisfyingly. I swallow hard and fast as he ejaculates wildly. After about seven heavy spurts he is spent, as I greedily swallow every drop and leave his dick clean.

After the euphoria of the moment, I sheepishly manoeuvre back into an upright position, aware of several pairs of eyes fixed on us.

I turn to James, who is desperately trying to put himself away, and zipping up his trousers.

“I think it’s time we went, don’t you?”

Somehow I think we might have to find a new after work watering hole too.

Published 
Written by BelliniBelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments