Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wine After Foreplay

"Feisty Amber finds that fetching wine to take back to bed is well worthwhile."

25
8 Comments 8
1.2k Views 1.2k
251 words 251 words

Amber returned to the bedroom, bare tits jiggling jauntily, nipples aroused, with two glasses of Riesling.

Neither she nor her husband Marcus needed more foreplay. After a few sips of wine, Marcus guided his cock, which was a tad bigger than average, between Amber’s lovely labia.

“Wow, that’s the wettest you’ve ever been,” said Marcus excitedly.

“A huge dick always makes a girl very wet,” replied Amber.

Marcus smirked, delighted at what he perceived as a compliment.

Amber grinned, trying not to appear patently scornful. She was happily reflecting to herself with delight and amazement how quickly and quietly, just minutes ago, she and Marcus’s brother Gareth had simultaneously climaxed.

She had bent over the kitchen table. Gareth had rammed his beautiful long and unbelievably thick cock into her from behind, frenetically shooting what felt like a bucketload of cum into her welcoming cunt. Then they both casually returned to their spouses with glasses of wine.

Soon, Marcus’s rather unimaginative pounding would be over. He would crash for the night, oblivious to the reason for his wife’s disgraceful wetness. Gareth’s wife was also a heavy sleeper.

Amber looked forward with much anticipation to returning to the kitchen for some leisurely wine, and even better, some leisurely-paced fucking with gorgeous Gareth. This time she’d be able to take her time sucking his beautiful engorged knob, and fondling his wonderful balls. He’d be sure to know how to use those very long fingers.

Bliss.

Published 
Written by mzay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments