Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wicked Timing

"Why did she say what she said when she said it?"

9
3 Comments 3
2.3k Views 2.3k
581 words 581 words

It was the night of our anniversary. After an evening rich in memories and a romantic dinner in one of our favorite restaurants, the celebration was in the sweetest finishing phases late in the night as I slowly slid my cock in and out of my wife, also known as the gem of my life.

"This is what Derek felt."

"Huh? Der...?"

"You know, when I admitted I cheated on you that one time I was at an out-of-town party."

Shit. Why now? And why did I suddenly jump to the precipice of orgasm? I pulled out so the tip of my cock tickled her clit. I could not look at her face though I knew her gaze was fixed on mine.

I tried to shrug it off, saying haggardly, "it's okay, that was a long time ago... and if I slide back inside you now...?"

"Then you will be thinking of the time I let Derek feel what you feel? That I let him fuck me? That he groaned in great passion because of my tight wetness?"

Since I dare not sink inside her I was left with rubbing along her slick slit that acted as a nubby tongue on that super sensitive section just under the head. I could not let myself put my cock back inside because it was true what she said. I would be thinking of the time another man fucked her - and that I knew another man had fucked her, and any man who would fuck my wife would surely do it again if he had the chance. Neither could I cease the delectable gliding of my cock over her clit and outer lips.

Her sentiments mirrored mine. She said with a sensual sigh, "hmmm, yeah, that feels so nice, hmmm, so nice... no, no, baby, not inside, just like that, outside, sliding, sliding."

SalsalitaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalsalitaTS

We entered a brief period where speech was absent, leaving only the sounds in our throats and that from our crotches, like a thumb rubbing and rubbing a split juicy peach. That telltale point-of-no-return tightness filled the head of my cock so it would hardly matter where it might rub or thrust. The memory of knowing another man's cock had been inside the sweet pussy of my wife had returned to its proper place of irrelevance. Or so it seemed.

"Baby, I loved how you so easily forgave me."

"Uh, uhh, yeah, oh god, oh shit, it's..."

"He called me yesterday. Yeah, outside, yeah, rub it outside. We had a really nice talk. He wants to fuck me again. He wants to fuck me a lot. He loves my pussy. He wants to be my boyfriend."

I was in a desperate place of not wanting either she or me to see how much I was turned on and that her words about the other man wanting to fuck her again would be the last words in my head as I would cum. Cursing and shaking my head, nothing I could do had the ability to stop the imminent orgasm that sprayed her tummy with globs and gobs of cum.

My head yet in a haze, she gave me a kiss and then gently nudged my head downwards. Knowing what she wanted yet never knowing the taste or texture of cum on my tongue, I hesitated at the little puddle that kissed my chin and that I was then looking at.

"It's okay baby. No one will know, except us three."

Published 
Written by thseacrest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments