Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whoops

"Loud-Mouth Redneck meets a Mistress"

38
8 Comments 8
964 Views 964
578 words 578 words

Author's Notes

"Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. Maybe all fiction has a basis in fact."

Normally, my RV (caravan) is set up in an upscale park. The park we were in was nice, but one of the 'permanent' residents wasn't so nice.

A gender-biased redneck with a big mouth comes to mind. It was a shame, because, as men go, he was actually rather good-looking. His mouth needed a brain to function properly. I tried to avoid him because I didn't need him to trigger my PTSD.

Unity and I liked to walk around the park early in the evening. The cooler air and the shade of the trees made for a pleasant walk. Most times, people would just stare. Not because I was holding hands with Unity, but because of the way I dressed and my prosthetics. Unity had started dressing more steampunk. I guess we gave them gossip material.

The park redneck probably wasn't actually paying attention to all of me. Yelled out, "HEY LESBOS, YOU TWO NEED TO BE FUCKED BY A REAL MAN."

When I turned around, Unity started pleading with me, "Deep breath, Miss, please. Maybe he's just jealous. Please, Miss."

With Unity in tow right behind me, I walked up to the man, grabbed his nuts, and said, "Are you the real man who's going to fuck me?"

I heard Unity whisper, "Oh, fuck."

I thought, Maybe she's right.

Another gulp. I backed him into his camping trailer, smiled, and said, "Come on, let's get to fucking me, Cher." Another gulp.

Unity will tell you my Cajun accent is cool, but I am not sure what Mr. Redneck was thinking.

I smiled and said, "Get your clothes off. I want to be fucked by a real man." Another gulp. I barked, "Get naked."

HugeCockCandyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockCandyTS

Unity softly said, "Should I get naked too?"

I replied, "Yes, baby, get naked, and then get me naked. This man is going to fuck us."

Surprisingly, I could see the man getting hard as he watched Unity strip. Now I know it's a natural reaction for a man to get hard, even under duress. What I saw was a man surrendering his control and not fighting me. If he had fought even a tiny bit, I would have let him go. 

I looked him in the eye and gruffly barked, "STRIP." I had to refrain from laughing as he tore off his clothes. He even managed to get his pants and briefs out from between my hand and his nuts. 

Still holding his nuts, I sarcastically said, "Now a LESBO will suck your weenie."

Unity snickered. She knows neither of us are lesbians, and he didn't have a 'weenie.' Unity got on her knees and started sucking him. She licked him three times, and he let out a grunt. Unity swallowed most of it. The last swallow she passed to me as we kissed.

Our "man" was spent. So, I sat down next to Unity, put his head between my legs, and made him eat me and Unity. Lucky for us, he was good at that.

Unity dressed me, and as she dressed, I told him to be at my trailer tonight and be ready to fuck.

"Yes, Ma'am"

Unity laughed and corrected him, "Yes, Miss or Mistress. Your choice."

I wondered if he'd call the police and tell them a robot took advantage of him.

At eight o'clock that evening, I answered a knock on my door. Mr. Redneck stood there, head bowed, and asked, "Am I late, Mistress?"

Published 
Written by rvlover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments