Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's A Buddy Window ?

"I guess I'm a show off !"

5
0 Comments 0
1.5k Views 1.5k
542 words 542 words

I must have passed this adult book store three times before I finally got the nerve to park in the back and go in. Here I was, supposed to be a happily married guy and only the woman who married me and I knew it was anything but happy. Sure I was nervous.  I mean the sex wasn't that bad it just wasn't that often.

Ever since then I realized that my wife was only interested in sex for the sake of procreation. If she ain't ovulating I might as well start stroking! This was the first time I had ever been in this place before and the setup was typical of every ABS I had ever been in. Two rows of booths down the middle and one along the far wall.

I entered a booth in the back and put in a few bucks and found a good and loud movie featuring blow jobs only. I hadn't had one of those in years because everyone knows you can't get pregnant by swallowing it! I was enjoying the view and very diligently stroking myself with the usual fervor when all of a sudden the wall kind of lit up and there was no partition there! Holy Shit!

There blinking away was a button that said buddy window. I was never in a booth that had one and I guess I didn't lock it up and there was a guy looking at my cock in my hand and motioning for me to keep on jerking it. I was shocked. One, because I'd been caught and I was involuntarily still rubbing myself because it felt great and also because the guy in the movie was saying, "keep doing it. Keep doing it," and finally the guy next door was giving me the thumbs up with one hand and pulling his cock out with the other hand!

 Well, this was too much action for a simpleton jerk off like me. The guy in the movie was screaming that he was ready, the guy next door was watching me and he could sense that I was ready to shoot. He bent down and opened his mouth and I turned right to him and let loose with a solid stream that would have blinded him without the plexiglass there and then another and a final spurt that mostly stayed in my hand.

Phew I looked over and he was mimicking licking his fingers and pointing at my right hand. I had never tasted my cum before but this guy was giving me the thumbs up and I just lifted my hand and opened my mouth and licked my fingers one by one. I stood there and when I was done gave my cock a tug into my palm and raised that to my mouth and I could see that he was impressed. I felt like a porn star with him pointing at my cock and giving me the thumbs up. All of sudden the window shut and the movie was long over and I nearly walked out of there with my cock on display. In the car I wondered about the guy watching me and I wondered what I would do if he wanted to join me?

Samantagreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantagreen

 

 

Published 
Written by And4778
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors