Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What I Think About When I Stroke Your Cock

"My first Lush story - feedback appreciated"

30
23 Comments 23
10.1k Views 10.1k
254 words 254 words
We take turns stroking your delicious cock. I try to mimic your stroking and fail with enthusiasm. You start bucking your hips and I feel the head of your cock thrust through the tight tunnel, against my palm. I love feeling your head resist, then slide inside, resist and push through again.

I mirror the moment in my mind. One knee resting on each side of you, my slit resisting slightly when I press and let you slip inside. My fingers guiding and feeling your girth until you disappear inside me. I feel so full and satisfied. I love watching your face change when you push past my dry opening and into my plush, slippery, warm cunt.

Your lips and teeth sinking into my nipple, your fingers punishing the other, you press my buttons. I instantly want to start bouncing and slamming your cock into my hole but, as I move, I find your cock grinding against my walls, perfectly. Such a deep pleasure, like the first bite of cheesecake. It has to be enjoyed bite by bite or the richness is too much too soon. 

My body craves you, so full and satisfied. I'm using you to scratch the deepest itch. I twitch and a deep, throaty sound slips out of me. I warn you, "Fuck, I'm going to... I'm going to fucking cum all over this cock!"

My tortured nipples send shock waves to my clit and I explode, belting out long, intense screams that literally echo when I reach the ceiling.

Published 
Written by whorable
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments