Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wednesday

10
8 Comments 8
3.3k Views 3.3k
840 words 840 words

Playtime: Wednesday morning

It had been a long night spent tossing and turning and I just couldn't sleep. I'd had strange dreams and was very hot when  I woke in the morning tangled in my sheet with no clothes on except for my black lace panties. I was also very aroused.

I knew I wouldn't make it through the day without doing something about it, so I slid off my panties and slowly rubbed my pussy lips. I was already in a hot sweat and wet, so it didn't take long before I was fingering my tight wet pussy while my other hand was gently rubbing along my breasts, teasing my nipples.

As I fingeried my pussy, I could hear it squishing because I was so wet. My orgasm was building and I felt it rising through my entire body. My toes curled, my hands were pinching my nipples and fucking my pussy, and my orgasm washed over me. Wave after wave of pleasure rolled through my body, from head to toes. I started to rub my clit and continued fingering my pussy as my orgasm hit full force.

I wasn't going to stop. I continued to pleasure myself as another orgasm built. Soon, before I had recovered from the first, the next one hit and I was bucking my hips against my hand. I moaned, writhing all over my bed, my naked body covered in sweat. Soon after my next orgasm was ready to come crashing down, I put pressure on my special button and screamed out as I came all over my bed, even squirting. But I wasn't done.

I pinched and tweaked my nipples as I rubbed my clit.  After my fourth orgasm, I couldn't stop touching myself or pleasing myself. I had another two orgasms before I was too sensitive to touch, too tired to move.

That's just how I started my day.

---

Wednesday evening

After my playtime I went about my day as usual. Blah blah blah... I know no one wants to hear about that. Here is how I spent that night before I went to sleep.

I took a cold shower to cool down after a hot day outside. I put on booty shorts and a tank top for bed, my usual attire. But I knew it wouldn't stay on for long.

I did my usual routine before bed but felt distracted by what I'd done earlier that morning and wanted to do it again. As I brused my teeth, I absently moved my hand toward my breasts and started to rub them through my shirt. I moaned out loud and knew it was time to get into bed.

I climbed in and took off my top. I lay back and slowly pinched and rolled my soft pink nipples between my fingers until they were hard like pebbles and my shorts were getting wet. I brought one nipple at a time to my mouth, licking and sucking one and then the other. I even nibbled a little, causing shivers to run through my body from nipples to clit.

ZaharaKs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaharaKs

I snaked my right hand down my body and slid it into my shorts. I gently ran a finger along my pussy lips, causing a small moan to escape from my lips. I leaned down under my bed and pulled my magic wand from its hiding spot.

I slid my wand into my shorts and pressed it between my lips to get it wet. I then pressed it against my clit and turned it to low power. I gasped under the vibrations and in no time my orgasm washed over me.

I turned my wand off and let myself breathe for a minute, glowing in the aftermath of my first orgasm of the night. Then I turned my wand  back on and I moaned and writhed all over my bed as the wand sent electricity all through my body.

I screamed out loud as waves crashed over me and I came so hard I soaked my shorts. My wand continued its assault on my clit. I pulled off my soaked shorts and spread my legs wide. If you'd stood in my doorway you would have had a perfect view of my spread pussy lips and my clit being buzzed by the wand.

I  pictured you standing there, watching as I played. It turned me on so much to imagine I was putting on a show for you, it didn't take long until I was cumming again. I had so much built up and I was so aroused at the thought of you there, I came so much that I squirted over my bed.

My clit was so sensitive after that I couldn't even touch it with my fingers, let alone the wand. I clicked it off and just lay on my bed, trying to catch my breath.

Once I started breathing normally, I turned on my side and drifted off to sleep with a hand pressed  between my legs right on my quivering pussy.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by QTpie210
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments