Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Webcam Panties Fun

"Taking panties from girlfriend's drawer and posing in them for online panty boy."

4
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
545 words 545 words

Katie confessed to me that when she was doing the laundry the other day, she had become turned on by folding all her pretty knicks into her well-stocked panty drawer, then remembering all we had got up to in them. One gold shiny pair, in particular, had produced spectacular results when she had worn them during a sex session. So she did it again, put the same panties back on, lay back on the bed, and masturbated furiously in them.

Had she washed them afterward?

"No, I just stuffed them at the back of the drawer. Done with those now."

I was rather disappointed, I was rather hoping we might do it all over again, but she obviously had other ideas and went out with her mates.

This left me home alone with an open panty drawer. Of course, I couldn't resist picking over her enticing selection. Sure enough, there at the back were the discarded gold ones. I inhaled her scent from the still-damp stain on the crotch. Then I just had to get undressed and slip them on.

My imagination filled with thoughts of her upturned arse stretching the shiny gold fabric as I fucked her from behind, the crotch pulled aside. Then hard on the heels of this memory, the idea of her being so turned on that she had to do it to herself.

Pulling the panties up tight over my arse and balls and tucking my now erect cock under the waistband, I marvelled at my image in her dressing room mirror. I was seized with an urge to display them to someone. Anyone. I tried a search online but could only find gay sites advertising panty-boy cams. "Oh well, here goes," I sighed...

CristalCute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristalCute

I soon found a fit young guy with a huge cock wearing only a tiny pair of flowered bikini pants, wanking slowly. I turned my camera on and let him watch me stroking my highly visible erection through the gold material of my girlfriend’s used panties. As I tilted my crotch towards the camera I could see him adjust his webcam closer, and the purple head of his frankly aroused and enormous cock pop out of the skimpy bikini bottoms. Like me, he reached under his balls from behind to touch himself between his legs over the stretched material of the flowered crotch.

This always did it for me too, and we both watched fascinated as a spurt of come splashed out of his bikini.

I like to do it through the material, and as these knickers were already used it didn't matter. I caressed my straining erection through the shiny material, and a large stain began to spread over the gold fabric.

Now the panty boy wanked himself furiously, pulling the flowery crotch to one side revealing a gold-topped butt plug.

Oh wow! I was a bit surprised, but couldn't stop watching as he pushed it all the way in easily and then ejaculated in front of the camera and me, and anyone else who was watching. I was overcome with the naughtiness of it all; my girlfriend’s gold panties were now stained with both of our comings.

Maybe I should try that sometime...

Published 
Written by Gofrogit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments