Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching the Stars

"A full night at the club"

4
5 Comments 5
5.1k Views 5.1k
894 words 894 words
From across the club I spotted her, full sleeve tattoos and black lipstick. She looked like she wanted to be anywhere else. Then her eyes swept mine. I smiled; she didn't, but she didn't look away.

I lost her in the crowd and then her voice was in my ear.

"So…uh…you up for a…?"

"Dance? God, yeah." We were on the same wavelength. She took my hand without looking at me; led me into the throng.

My arms went around her neck, her hands went to my ass. Roles were set, noted. I felt her breasts against mine, electric. Her lips, moments later.

As she recognized my surrender she grew bolder. Her smile was grim. Her eyes, determined. Grinding against me, claiming me. Letting her friends know this girl was hers.

Behind the club, her kisses like weapons. I opened my mouth to her tongue, opened my legs to her fingers. She swept over me, pushing me back against someone's car. EDM filled my ears.

Only when my tights were down did her boyfriend show up.

"Take her," she urged, and stepped back. He did. She had me wet; he just had me. I watched her eyes as he grunted into me.

"So pretty," she cooed, stroking my hair. "Is she any good?"

He didn’t answer. His hands squeezed my throat as he flooded me. It took maybe three minutes.

She must have enjoyed watching. She licked her lips as she parted my shirt with black-nailed fingers. Her hands were cold but her breath was not. She kissed me as she twisted my nipples into red knots of pain.

She didn't have to say it. I slid down the fender to the damp grass. She stood over me and I watched her skirt rise. Her torn knee-highs. Those pale thighs. Her panties so sheer I could see the skull tattoo beneath. Her cunt, a black hole I craved like life.

She was strong for such a wisp of a girl. Using my mouth; naming me with each grinding thrust:

Slut!

Whore!

Cunt!

I wanted only to belong to her, but her deal was more 'rent' than 'own'. After she had spent her claim on my face she left me there, reeling.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I counted the stars above as I licked her off my lips.

The club felt different when I went back inside. Music seemed louder, voices harsher. I was aware of his cum, pooling in my tights, of hers on my face. I felt feral. Like a wild otter. I was slippery-sleek and playful, and I felt others could sense that.

The boy was tall and he had friends.

TeylorStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TeylorStone

No one trolls alone anymore. Except me. It only took a word, a quick kiss on his ear and my tongue to seal the deal. We four slipped outside, to the same fender of the same car. This time I held it, like a priestess praying over an altar. I gave of myself. They took their turns silently, received my communion and went away blessed. The music played on inside.

I pulled up my tights and smoked another joint. I watched the same stars, feeling slightly sick.

I knew Russ, the bouncer. He asked me if I was okay when I went back in, worried for me. Sweet boy. I told him I never felt better. He wiped at something on my cheek, said to be careful. I asked when he got his break.

"Now?"

That sounded about right.

The car was his. I hadn't known that. This time we were inside, the sound outside muffled.

"Casey, you're an attractive girl." Okay, I knew this. "Why don't you value yourself more?" As he said this he was rubbing me through my tights, aware of the mess beneath.

"I value myself. I value you, Russ. Keep doing that."

His cock was so hard I could have driven nails with it. Instead, I soaked it inside my mouth before letting him decide where he wanted it. My ass was the obvious choice; it was clean. For the moment.

Bent over, gripping the seat back like life itself. Telling him I loved him, hearing my lies returned. When it was over he kissed me. Sweet boy. He let me get myself together in his car. This time I didn’t look for any stars.

Back in for two-for-one. Final hour. I was out of smoke. Then I saw her again, talking to Russ. He looked in love. Puppy-dog eyes, hanging on every word. Sweet kid. She smiled at me this time, winked.

When she spoke, I jumped. She was right behind me again, her hands going to encircle my waist. She pulled me back.

"Is he any good?"

I didn't answer. His cum oozed from my asshole as her fingers played at my waistband and I stood, breath held. I would have, again, if she'd let me. Then she laughed and said, "You slut." She took his hand and they walked outside.

When Sir picked me up, he asked. I told him, "Five. One girl." He patted my leg.

"You know, you make me so proud of you," he whispered. This time I knew it wasn't a lie. I leaned my head out the window, watched the stars as he drove.

So many stars. So many promises, but only one truth.

Published 
Written by 32atinygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments