Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching In The Woods

"A voyeuristic moment of self-pleasure"

15
4 Comments 4
2.0k Views 2.0k
811 words 811 words

Author's Notes

"A fantasy inspired by my true to life micro "Moment in the Woods""

The young man glanced nervously about, then unzipped his jeans. He was handsome and looked to be, perhaps, in his late teens or early twenties. From within, he pulled out a long, thick cock. It was already partly erect. After a couple more nervous glances, the man leaned against a tree trunk and began massaging his penis with his fingers. I was watching him with growing excitement from a vantage point concealed in some bushes.

Only three weeks before, I had jerked off in these woods for the first time, close to the exact spot where he stood. The thrill of my first orgasm outdoors had excited and aroused me so much that I had done it several times since. The risk of being caught just seemed to up the excitement. I wondered if this was the young man’s first time, or if he was a repeat offender like me.

When the young man’s cock was fully erect, I could see that it was big. Certainly, it was much longer than my rather average six inches. My own cock was now almost fully erect, straining against my tight briefs. I unzipped my slacks and got it out through the fly.

As always, I started with gentle massaging of my shaft. That kept things slow so I could keep some control over when I climaxed. The goal here was to synchronize with the other man. I kept my eyes on him, the sight of his growing arousal helping with my own.

The young man paused and swiped a finger over the tip of his cock. Then he licked it. Clearly, he was tasting his precum. I was now rock-hard and starting to ooze a bit myself so I did the same. Then we both resumed stroking.

For a moment, the young man stopped, looking around. I did the same. Had he heard someone coming? Worse, had he noticed me? But there was no sign of other people and he was not looking my way.

It was a weekday afternoon in the Fall so most people would be at work and school. I had already figured out that these woods were pretty private during the week. Working from home, as I had since the pandemic of 2020 started, gave me opportunities to go for walks in the woods on lunch or breaks. These were officially for exercise but of late, the muscle I was exercising was probably not the one my wife and others expected.

tastelady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastelady

We started again. The young man now had his fingers around his cock and was moving his hips a little. His arousal was clearly peaking, as was my own. I wondered what fantasy he was enjoying. Was he thinking about a partner? Or maybe he was fantasizing about someone he knew or some sexy celebrity? Perhaps the young man was just aroused by the thrill of getting off in a public place and did not need a fantasy for fuel. That was the point I had reached.

I started to have fantasies about joining him. Perhaps we could jerk each other off instead of just watching. Briefly, I contemplated how his cock might feel in my mouth. If masturbating in the woods was a thrill, how would giving head outdoors feel?

Still, I could not be certain if that was something he would want. My bisexuality was a well-kept secret and he might be the same even if he was gay or bi. In fact, I could not be certain of how he would react to the knowledge that he was being watched. The voyeuristic appeal of being the watcher compelled me to keep going, though.

The young man’s body jerked. He threw his head back, eyes closed. The distant sound of his groan reached my ears. I could not really see his seed shooting out from this distance, but he was obviously coming. I kept going until my own orgasm surged. My jizz spurted out, fertilizing the ground in front of me with large, creamy blobs.

When I reopened my eyes, I was treated to the sight of the young man using a hand to clean his cock. He then licked the cum off of his fingers. I had brought tissues and, after eating a blob of my own cream, I wiped my cockhead clean.

By the time I got my cock back in my briefs and zipped up, the other man was leaving. He took some more nervous glances around, then got back on the trail. To my relief, he took the direction away from me.

After the young man was out of sight, I rose and went on my own way. There was a smile on my face as I wondered if I might witness this lovely man again someday. And maybe take steps to fulfill my fantasies about him if that happened.

Published 
Written by Seeker4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments