Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Her Play

"Morning play time"

14
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
609 words 609 words

Author's Notes

"First time story"

It was a Sunday morning at 8.30, I woke up first the wife was still asleep after being drunk from the night before.

She ended up sleeping in the white sheer panties I’d bought her a while ago (ones with a bra-like hook on the sides) and a tee shirt. “I needed a pee.”

I got back into bed and snuggled in beside her, spooning her perfectly round ass. She pushed it into my crotch, and she stirred. “Morning, you drunken bum," I exclaimed.

She laughed. “You’re only jealous!”

“Yeah, I know.”

“What are we doing today?" I asked.

“Whatever you want; I feel rough," was the reply.

Naughty, kinky thoughts ran through my mind. I started to caress her 42-DD breasts. Her nipples were getting hard, protruding through the thin tee shirt, and small groans of pleasure came from her.

“So this is what you want is it?”

“Of course, it is darling, and more.”

“So what do you want to do to me?”

“No sweetie, it's what you are going to do for me.”

“Oh, what’s that then!”

“Well get on your back and spread your legs,” I said.

She duly did. I sat with my legs under hers with a great view of her panty-covered pussy, just able to see the fleshy folds underneath the wispy pubic hair that adorned her pubis.

“Time for a shave again," I thought. “Rub your pussy please," I told her softly.

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

She complied, slowly moving her left hand down to the middle of her vulva she traced her fingers around her mons sighing quietly. My dick straining in my boxers eager to be released.

“Calm down boy plenty of time.” She found her clit and her body gave a slight twitch.

KIM123
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIM123

“That’s so sexy. Put one hand in your panties, please.” She did. I watched for a few more minutes, her pussy starting to leak its natural lube, glistening on the sheer mesh. I opened up one side of her panties, then the other, what a beautiful sight: she used both hands to open up her fleshy lips, holding each lip wide open.

“You like don’t you, you dirty bastard”

“Holy fuck”

“Yes, carry on pleeeaaaassse…”

With that she dipped a finger into her pussy; it slid in with ease.

“WOW!”

She then inserted a second finger, slowly in and out, in and out. She increased the speed, her pussy squelched, and her right hand flicked her clit which is protruding out of its protective hood, she was gasping, and I reached for my phone to quickly take some momentous pictures.

I was in seventh heaven. She knew how much this turns me on.

I lifted her hands to my eager mouth where I sucked each finger in turn, sucking them from the sweet sticky juice that coats them.

I moved so my face was nearly touching her pussy, and my tongue started to lap all the nectar that was around her sweet hole. I licked her sensitive little pink bud, side to side, up and down, and in a circular motion. Her breathing was fast. I circled her anus with one finger, slowly pushing against the resistance of the forbidden hole.

She was mumbling. I know how much she likes this, so I speed up my oral ministrations. She panted, “Finger fuck me as you mean it.”

“I’m gonna cum.”

Moments later, she was grabbing my head, pushing it in harder to her pussy until she orgasmed on my hot sticky face.

“Oh, you’re a dirty horny fucker. That’s why I love you.”

“I love you too darling x.”

Published 
Written by Chipstar13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments