Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching And Being Watched

"Jay watches Carl. Unbeknown to her, she was watched too."

20
11 Comments 11
4.1k Views 4.1k
993 words 993 words

As I peeped through the two-inch crack in the door I clearly saw the tall free-standing mirror in the corner of their bedroom. Reflected in its six-foot height, I saw Carl as he stood in the shower in the en-suite. His tanned, body belied his age. His shoulders were wide, his chest was broad and his torso tapered to a slightly thickened waist in. 

What really took my eye was the sight of his semi-erect cock held by its foreskin in his left hand, as the right hand stroked a razor up and down the shaving gel-covered shaft of his manhood. A stream of hair riddled shaving foam ran in rivulets down his thighs. 

He placed the razor on the shelf and held his cock in the stream of hot water that ran off his chest, rinsing it clean of the soap. His entire genital area was now completely devoid of hair and to my young inexperienced eyes, it looked fabulous. I would have loved to have been able to reach out and take it in my mouth. 

He smiled in satisfaction, then gripping his finger and thumb in a ring; he ran them up and down his stiffness, exposing his glans to my sight on each downstroke as the foreskin was drawn back. I was entranced, his cock looked so good in its freshly shaven state I could clearly see the big veins that stood out in stark relief on his silky looking skin. 

The glans looked particularly good, it was pinkish-purple in colour, the skin was very shiny and it was a good quarter-inch wider than its shaft. I liked that it had quite a wide fat head. This was the cock for me. I imagined it forcing my labia wide apart as he pushed it inside me.

I slid my right hand into my pyjama bottoms, my excitement had caused the crotch seam to become embedded almost painfully between my labia. I started by moving the soaking wet seam from between my swollen inner labia with my fingertips. Sighing in satisfaction, I then started to slide my long fingers back and forth along my sloppy dripping slit. 

I matched my movements to Carl’s as he continued his wanking. I rubbed my wet slit with my forefinger and middle finger, each digit sliding either side of my inflamed and swollen clit, it's head fighting to emerge from beneath its protective hood.

His hand increased its pace until he was wanking furiously, his face in a grimace of pleasure, as whatever he was thinking about caused him to approach orgasm. I matched him stroke for stroke, my fingers now slurping noisily in and out of my dripping slit. The sight of his frantic strokes driving me to my own orgasm.

I just couldn't take my eyes off the sight of his hand, as it flashed up and down the shaft of his gorgeous cock. With the other hand, he was reaching back under his balls. Not being able to see, I assumed he was also stimulating himself anally. That thought caused my own anus to twitch in possible anticipation of some digital attention.

BunnyNikkiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyNikkiTS

I desperately felt the need for some additional stimulation. I lifted the vest top I was wearing to just above my boobs and started to squeeze and knead my right breast. The fingers of my left hand squeezed and twisted my hard little nipple ruthlessly. The sharp pain was translated somewhere in my brain to sheer ecstasy, the sensation flashing directly to my sensitive clit.

He leant back hard with his shoulders against the wall and spread his legs wide to balance himself. Then with a little cry of ecstasy, Carl unloaded a prodigious spurt of spunk that fountained out of the pee hole of his cock across the shower, impacting the wall and sliding slowly down the marble tile. 

My orgasm was a couple of seconds behind his, the sight of his spunk spurting from his rampant cock tipped me over the edge. My knees buckled, as I squirted my own ejaculate into the legs of my pyjama bottoms, fortunately catching it all before it splashed onto the marble floor.

Seized with a sudden panic I staggered my way back to my bedroom, my legs shaking, barely in control. I closed my door and threw myself backwards on my bed; my legs as wide as the pyjamas would allow, both of my palms rubbing the sloppy hairless mess between my legs. I lifted my knees and revelled in the post-orgasmic feeling as my fingers raked through my gaping, swollen cunt lips.

I'd been lying there what only seemed like seconds; when there was a knock at my door and without pause, Carl walked in. He was wearing a towel around his waist. In a total panic, I slammed my legs together as I struggled to pull up my bottoms as he stood filling the doorway. 

"Did you enjoy that as much as I did?" he asked, a big grin spreading across his face.

"What?" I asked, my face and chest one huge blush.

"Mirrors work in both directions, Jay. When I saw your hand go down your pants, you gave me something really worth wanking over. I saw you cum too, so there's no point in denying it. I'd be glad to help you out next time you need an orgasm, you only have to ask. Oh, by the way; I'm not sure your mum would understand, but don't worry I'll keep your secret voyeuristic tendencies between the two of us, ok? After all, she might not be too impressed if she knew her sweet innocent daughter was masturbating as she watched her stepdad in the shower"

With that glib remark, he turned and left the room as I buried my head in my hands in abject embarrassment; my cunt still throbbing in its post-orgasmic sensitivity, the image of his spurting cock, crystal clear in my mind.

Published 
Written by oldenuff2knobetter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments