Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Washington

"There was something about him."

4
3 Comments 3
1.2k Views 1.2k
950 words 950 words

The moment Devina saw Washington she almost threw herself at him. He stood six feet tall with dark slicked-back hair, brown skin, dark eyes, and a curl on his lips amused at her stare. He was feeling like a celebrity noticing her long, dark hair, fair skin, and how her ebony eyes consumed him. Before he could make a move, he saw a man approach her startling her as she was slightly jerked from her daydream. 

"Hi, Dev. What's wrong? I didn't mean to startle you." He leaned to kiss her but she moved only to find herself looking at the other man. Romeo was only five-nine, he had hazel green eyes, light brown hair, and had been dating Devina for about a month. She gave him a chance, but she wasn't feeling him anymore and was hoping they could just be friends. "Romeo, we need to talk." 

Washington watched his staring dreamer as she sat with who he assumed was her boyfriend. Only as she talked while he listened, he seemed to be getting upset. Washington wasn't sure what was being said, but he could tell things weren't going too well. He took a seat to see what came out of it and to keep an eye on her.

"I'm sorry Romeo, I just want us to be friends." She didn't want to keep trying to convince herself that things would get better. She had to be honest with herself and him about how she really felt. Romeo didn't say anything. He simply got up and walked away from where they were supposed to be having lunch. Devina felt embarrassed sitting there while her face turned red.

Before getting up to leave she heard someone, "Is everything okay?" Her eyes were met with the man she'd been staring at, and all she could do was stare again, with her mouth agape. Washington smiled and went behind her chair to pull it out for her to get up. As she rose he whispered in her ear, "You look at me how I fell?" 

Devina felt her body tingle all over when his hot breath touched her ear. She knew exactly what he meant and she definitely felt the same way, too. She tried to move away before melting into his arms, but he only brought her closer to go his body, still standing behind hers. "I'm staying at the hotel across the street. Would you like to join me?"

Devina felt as though she was going to fall from her knees getting weak, but he held her tight. She couldn't speak but found herself agreeing with him. Even though she felt insulted, her lust took over. She felt his hand brush her bottom before resting it at the small of her back and proceeded to guide her to the hotel.

The moment they entered the room he had her against the back of the door with his tongue down her throat. She was loving it. Their tongues danced while their hands moved to undress each other. They reached the bed naked and she crawled on top of it. He stroked his dick watching her naked body position herself for him. 

IamLissa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IamLissa

She licked her lips at the sight of him holding himself crawling in between her legs. She opened wide and cupping his face in her hands to kiss him again. They felt the head of his cock at the entrance of her wet pussy lips where he slowly pushed inside of her making her moan as he groaned with pleasure. 

Her walls wrapped around his dick while it stretched her so good pushing himself deep inside of her. She thrust her hips up to him and moved her hips in circles. Her half-lidded eyes could see his roll to the back of his head. He continued to pump in and out of her adding to the pleasure her hips were doing for them both. 

Her breath tickled his chest and his ear. He whispered, "Fuck, I don't even know your name, gorgeous. You feel so good. Your tight pussy is hugging my cock with just the right pressure. My name is Washington. Can you say my name for me, baby?" He then looked down on her as she opened her eyes half-closed. She looked into his eyes as he took his dick out of her. 

She whimpered for him by saying his name causing him to drive his dick right back in slamming it back into her pleading pussy. Each time he dived into her she screamed his name louder, pulling out and pushing back in as she repeated his name. In between, she was barely able to tell him her name. It was so intense yet so intimate as though he was making love to her. 

His hard rock cock gave her pussy convulsions making Washington"s movements feel like pure ecstasy. She had never felt anything so good she could cry as he pounded into her harder and deeper with every orgasm. How many times had she orgasmed since he entered her? He smiled at her with passion and delight knowing he was making her feel like heaven, the same way he felt. 

He knew it wasn't long before she had the biggest orgasm yet and he wanted to feel her as he came inside of her. They hadn't thought of protection, but they didn't care from the lust and now the passion of their uncasual sex. He felt her body shake then his dick was splashed with her love juice taking him into euphoria that released his sperm into her - no his - pussy. She now belonged to him. 

 "You're mine now...

 

"What's your name again?"  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Chillindrina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments