Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wakeup service

10
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
728 words 728 words
I don’t know what stirs me from my sleep, but when I groggily open my eyes you are already on me, your calloused hand covering my mouth, the weight of your body pinning me down. Before I even have time to react, your other hand is between my legs, spreading them, pulling the cotton of my panties aside to expose my pussy.

“Not a peep little girl, I know you’ll like this,” you growl low in my ear, pushing forward, forcing your hard dick inside me.

I know from experience that it’s no use to struggle, to ask you to wait for me to gain my equilibrium. I know you love claiming me like this, without first asking for permission, just taking what you want, using me to get off. I see the gleam of feral possession in your eyes, how hot it makes you to pin me down like this, my arms held over my head in an iron grip, my hips held in place by your driving cock.

You let go of my mouth, to pull up my tank top and grab one of my breasts, squeezing it hard. My nipple stiffens against your palm.

“Fuck, you feel so good, girly,” you grunt, bending down to lick and bite my neck, slobbering like a greedy rabid animal. “Your cunt is a steel vice around my cock, so hot and wet.”

Yes, I’m wet. I’m always wet for you, wet and ready to welcome you into my body, for you to claim me, to take possession over me. I’m yours and we both know it, but you like reminding me from time to time.

Your hard steel fits perfectly in my wet warm sheath. Like a key in it’s lock. Making me feel so good, waking my body before my mind even has risen from the groggy confines of the dream realm. With great carnal need you work your hips hard, having my ecstasy building quickly, my whole body tightening into one focused white-hot burning point, my attention concentrated at the feel of your lips against mine, on how your flesh is pounding in to mine, how your hands hold mine down.

My legs are shaking, my pleasure threatening to overflow at any moment.

VIOLETTA_FINCH1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VIOLETTA_FINCH1

But I wait for your words, for your permission, holding myself back. Staring up at you, my silent plea shining from my eyes.

And then you say them, three small magic words, “Cum for me.”

I let myself fall in to rapturous bliss. The hot embers in my core explode, enveloping me with their flames. My body is writhing under yours, trying to get even closer. I want to melt into you, become one with you. My back arches pressing my flesh even closer.

You give a few last erratic thrusts of your hips before your cock twitches deep inside me, filling me with your essence. You collapse on top of me, breathing heavily for a few moments before getting up, zipping your jeans, getting ready to leave.

“Mmmm, that was quite the wakeup service,” I purr, stretching the last remains of sleep from my body.

“I could not help myself kitten, you lying there all cute and sexy, innocent and exposed all at once. I just had to claim you.” You kiss my forehead softly.

My returning smile is wide. I grab your t-shirt and pull you down for a deep lingering kiss. “I’m glad you did. That was the most amazing start of the day.”

You are already heading out, now in a hurry to get to work on time.

“Have a good day at work honey,” I call after you.

“You too sweetheart,” you call back. “Love you.”

I hear the door closing and, not long after, the car pulling out of the driveway. I roll over to your side of the bed, burrowing my nose into your pillow inhaling the scent of you lingering there. “And I love you,” I whisper, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world, lying there in our bed with your cum now soaking my panties.

Maybe, if I’m really lucky, you will decide to remind me once again tonight to whom I belong. You most probably will I conclude with a Cheshire grin, rolling out of bed to start getting ready for my day.

Published 
Written by SecretlySinful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments