Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyeur Gets Caught

"mother and wife catches sons friend sniffing her soiled panties, but instead of being piss off she is turned on."

75
15 Comments 15
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

It was licentious behavior. I was a married woman in my mid-forties, hiding in my wardrobe, watching her nineteen-year-old son's best friend using my soiled lace panties to masturbate. But here I was with my dress hitch under my arm, one leg on a shelf, with one hand, was pulling on my left nipple, squeezing it firmly between my fingers. My other one furiously plunged three fingers in and out of my loose wet cunt.

My God, his cock was fucking glorious looking. It was thick, really thick, and curved upward, topped with a massive head coated in sweet slimy pre-cum. Fuck, I bet his sweet young cock juice tastes good.

I fantasized about being on my knees in front of him, licking his large cum filled ball while he stroked himself. Into my waiting mouth. I watched as he removed my panties from his cock, bringing them to his nose and inhaling my pungent cunt scent.

I recognized those panties very well. I had worn them to the gym only a couple of hours earlier. Mmmm, an hour of high-impact step-up and an hour of spin class... The entire time they were wedged deep in my sweaty wet pussy.

Oh, fuck, the dirty little bastard. He opened the panties and began licking the wet gusset. Oh fuck, he was a filthy dirty boy, and I loved dirty boys. My hand was a blur as I watched him. My cunt exploded when he put the wet gusset of my panties in his mouth, trying to taste me.

"Ohhh yesss, lick them, you dirty little fucker," I screamed as a powerful orgasm consumed my entire body. I stumbled and reached for the door to steady myself, only it flew open as my body weight leaned on it.

I landed in a heap on the floor, only feet away from him. My legs splayed open, giving him the perfect view of my sloppy open cunt. At first, he was startled, having been caught. But then he realized -- who was catching who?

He took two steps toward me without missing a beat and unloaded torrents of warm cock juice all over my cunt and stomach.

I was speechless that he had the nerve to do that to his friend's mother. But I was left dumbfounded when he knelt next to my head, that gorgeous hard cock inches from my face. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed my mouth onto his cock.

"I always knew you were a filthy slut. I've been dreaming of this day for the last three years. Now be the good little cocksucking whore you know you are and suck my dick clean."

Mmmm, maybe he knew me better than I thought he did. Because the quickest way into my panties was to treat me like a filthy whore. I can't say no when I'm being treated like a whore. It's my kryptonite. Grabbing me around the back of my neck, he forcefully pushed his thick cock into my mouth, sliding it deeper with each thrust. I began gagging on his meaty cock. He forced it down to his balls and started face fucking me.

Amuneet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amuneet

"Wow, what a great little slut you turned out to be," he sneered, pulling his cock from my throat. "Time to taste the real thing, slut," he said, moving between my spread legs and burying his face in my pussy.

"Oh fuck," I screamed as another tsunami of pleasure hit me.

His tongue was greedily lapping up my juices, my body trembed every time it flicked across my swollen clit. The pleasure of my son's friend eating my cunt in my marital bedroom had my legs trembling and my knees clamping his head between my thighs.

The bedroom door was wide open. I knew my son or any of his other friends could walk in at any moment. What would they say? Would my son think his mother was a filthy whore, a dirty cradle-snatching slut?

The thought of getting caught had me in the throes of another screaming orgasm. I bit down hard on my hand to stop from screaming the roof off. Waves of pleasure were still washing over me when Justin sat up, grabbed my legs, and pulled me to his waist.

"Time to take my cock, slut," he said as he roughly plunged forward, stretching me open and slamming his cock into my married pussy. I should never have let it get this far, but as I said, I couldn't help it. I become a submissive kitten when a man dominates me. And Justin had marked me as his bitch when he came all over me. I was his fuck toy now, and there was no turning back.

The truth was, his cock felt sublime as it plowed my cunt. It was thicker and longer than my husband's, and I had no intentions of either stopping what I was doing now or the next time Justin, or any other of my son's friends, wanted me to be their whore.

"Fuck yessss, I'm your slut, your filthy fucking whore, fuck me, baby, fuck me really hard. You own this cunt now. It's yours. I'm your personal cum dump," I screamed as the next orgasm hit me.

"I'm going to fuck you every day, bitch. Me and my friends are going to use your cunt for our pleasure. Ooohhh fuck bitch, fuck yesss, I'm cumming," Justin yelled.

I felt him try to pull away, so I wrapped my legs around his arse and held him in place.

"Cum in me, baby, cum in your bitch's sloppy loose cunt. Fill me with your beautiful fertile seed. Impregnate me," I screamed as I came again when his massive load of hot jizz splashed against the walls of my unprotected cunt.

"Mom! What the actual fuck?"

I looked up in shock and saw my son standing in the doorway with a shocked look on his face.

But my surprise and guilt quickly turned to lust when I saw several of his friends standing behind him with huge smiles.

Fuck, we must have been too loud after all, I thought.

This could turn out to be a very interesting night.

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments