Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vicki By The Pool

"I see what she does with a high school boy"

152
25 Comments 25
4.6k Views 4.6k
889 words 889 words

I noticed the bicycle leaning against the fence by the gate when I walked up the driveway. It looked like Jordan’s, the high school senior who cut our grass, and the front lawn was freshly mowed.

My car broke down at the gas station and was now on the back of the tow truck, headed to the shop instead of the golf course. I carted my clubs home, deciding to walk as it was nice out and only a half-hour away. I set the clubs inside the front door and walked to the kitchen, seeing Vicki laying by the pool and Jordan talking to her.

I slipped upstairs to change into my swimsuit, stripped down, and glanced out the window. From here, I could clearly see the two of them from a different perspective, and realized his cock was hanging out the front of his shorts as he stood next to her.

His hand was moving over it slowly, stroking the swollen shaft. Vicki turned her head towards him and smiled, then reached up with her hand and took over. The sight was shocking, but highly arousing, and I couldn’t take my eyes off of them.

She sat up and took him into her mouth, giving him a few deep sucks, then laid back down. She was saying something, her lips moving for a moment, then her hand began pumping his swollen cock.

He tossed his head back with his eyes closed and thrust his hips forward, as if fucking her fist, and she stroked his cock faster.

I couldn’t help but touch myself, highly aroused by what I was seeing, and felt my orgasm building as quickly as his appeared to be.

His head dropped forward, chin almost on his chest, and his hips thrust forward. Spurts of cum exploded from his cock, ribbons and splatters covering Vicki’s torso from hip to tits. I came immediately, my eyes fixed on the splattering cum appearing on her body.

She laughed and squeezed the head of his cock, milking out the last drops, and then let his softening cock hang free. Jordan tucked himself away and they talked for a moment, then he walked away towards the gate. Vicki just lay back and soaked up the sun.

I slipped my suit on and headed down to the pool, slipping through the sliding patio door quietly, and silently stood next to her. Thinning cum dappled her torso and ran down her side, glistening in the sunlight, and I could see her eyes open behind the sunglasses.

“Oh, you’re home?” she commented, obviously surprised to see me.

“Yeah. My car broke down, so I walked home.”

AbbyJackson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJackson1

“Uh… when did you get here?”

“Just before Jordan blew his load on you,” I admitted. “I watched everything from upstairs.”

“You did?”

“I saw you suck his cock, then jerk him off all over your body.”

I gestured to the wet, runny trails and splatters on her stomach.

“Well…” she sighed. “I gave him a reward for doing such a good job on the yard.”

“Yeah? How often do you reward him?”

“Not all the time,” she admitted defensively. “Don’t worry, I never fuck him. I just jerk him off, or let him jerk off on me.”

I shook my head, not believing what I was hearing and had just witnessed.

“I’m sorry you’re upset. It’s just a little fun now and then, nothing more.”

“Jeez, Mom. He’s in my chemistry class.”

“I know, dear.”

She sat up and took my hand, lifting her sunglasses up to look at me.

“I never thought! Do you have a crush on him?” she gasped.

“No, Mom,” I chuckled. “He’s not my type.”

“Oh. Well, then no harm done,” she giggled. “You have lots of guys to choose from, Olivia. Like those ones that I see you play golf with, maybe? That tall blonde hunk, I suspect.”

I chuckled and nodded.

“Yes, like him. That’s who I was supposed to meet.”

“Well, take my car, honey! Just pull a big shirt over your bikini, and go get him. I’m sure he would like to play by the pool instead!” she urged.

The idea was a good one, I decided. I wouldn’t mind jerking Tony off like that, watching him squirm and shoot all over me. Now I was aroused and wanted to play.

“Okay. But you have to go out!” I implored.

“Of course, honey. I will change quick and go visit Krystal. She always enjoys my company," she replied with a wink and a sly grin.

“Please, don’t tell me any more, Mom. I’ve seen enough of what you do with your spare time.”

She laughed and let go of my hand, gesturing to the house.

“Get going, girl. Bring that young man back, the place is all yours for a few hours.”

“Thanks, Mom.”

I ran to the house, pulled on a loose t-shirt, and grabbed her keys. I started the car and she stepped out the front door and ran towards me. I rolled down the passenger window.

“And use protection!” she chided. “I’m not ready to be a grandma yet!”

I laughed and nodded, then sped away up the street, almost hitting Jordan a few blocks away.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments