Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valentine Memoir

"One night was all we had."

42
12 Comments 12
721 Views 721
625 words 625 words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"A very small slice of a memory of one perfect night."

I can still feel the taste of your lips, the sweet memory of the last lingering kiss before I regretfully left the warm embrace of your arms.

Visions of you lying naked on the rumpled bedsheets have haunted me all day, causing butterflies to flutter within me. Flushes of colour taint my cheeks as I remember our passionate tryst. Your breath caressing my neck, your hands tantalising my breasts, and your lips leaving trails of heat from my lips to my toes.

As I reflect on the reckless possibilities of our romance, I can still feel the heat radiating from your touch, the scent of musky sweat from our combined desire, which burned us both and left us breathless.

It hasn't been long since we last saw each other. Yet, as I reflect on how these few hours have felt, I reminisce about last night; I can still feel your love filling my mouth as we partook in the sweetest kisses. I gave you a taste of the passion I had kept just for you.

The way your fingers playfully teased and stroked my trembling body, the way your mouth took my tender nipples into your adoring mouth and sucked them, flicking your tongue in enticing circles, making them stiff and, if possible, more excited.

It filled me with such lust I was unable to speak. Instead, moans of ecstasy filled the air around us and hung decadently in the soft moonlight. Our bodies moved as one, limbs entwined, tracing our fingers across each other's hot, burnished, ardent bodies.

Your hands encased my waist, pulling me closer, stroking the base of my spine, making me purr. One hand drops to caress the soft, plump cheek of my bottom as the other plays with the piercing in my belly button. Your fingers were soft and tender as they sent divine tingles of anticipation over my flushed skin. They were lazily trailing toward my shaven mound, encouraged by my breathless sighs and mewls of pleasure.

Poulinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Poulinn

Gently, they part my thighs as your lips find the soft, delicate skin of my throat, and you scatter butterfly kisses there. My thighs spread seemingly of their own accord, allowing more room for your fingers to explore the silky folds already coated in desire. Slipping inside me, they curl up and hit the sweet passion spot deep within, and your palm rubs against the throbbing nub that no longer hides under its safe little hood. My moans were no longer quiet as I writhed and pushed myself harder against your hand. Your fingers delve in deeper, and I explode, my juices gushing.

Your other hand slides between the cheeks you had lovingly been caressing, and your fingers glide expertly over the soft space between, searching for the sweet, puckered hole you desire. The sweet nectar pooled there allows your fingers to slide into my tight rosebud. Never had I ever experienced such divine pleasure; I lost control and thrashed against you, screaming your name as indescribable bolts and flashes burst within me simultaneously. My fingernails are etching deep, red lines down your back as I claw at you, my thighs clenched and shaking, wrapped around your hands, which continue their quest for multiple orgasms relentlessly.

My body slacks in sweat, quivering, trembling, and limp, realising I can take no more; you slow your pace, allowing me to catch my breath. Extracting your fingers, you fold me into a tight embrace, and your lips find mine, which are bruised and puffy from biting my lips. Tenderly, you kiss me as I tremble in your arms; between those soft lingering kisses, you murmur softly how amazing that was for you.

Our one night together is now a sweet memory but will never fade.

Published 
Written by redhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments