Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Using My Girlfriend's Vibrator

20
2 Comments 2
805 Views 805
313 words 313 words

I'm Louis from the UK. I live alone but my girlfriend stays the night every now and again. To spice things up one day I decided to buy her a vibrator as I love to watch girls masturbate. This went down very well and provided some great foreplay before we fucked.

As you can imagine while living on my own I'm wanking most days, usually watching porn. One night I stumbled on a video of a girl pegging a guy and was instantly hooked. I went rock hard imagining myself to be in his position, on all fours being fucked from behind by a big strapon. Then I remembered her vibrator in the draw by my bed.

I had never had anything in the ass before so I was feeling nervous but so aroused that I was about to do something so dirty. I got a bottle of lube and the toy from the draw and put as much as I could on the vibrator.

Legs in the air, I slowly inserted her vibrator into my tight virgin ass. Wow it felt good. By the time I reached the base I was so hard, feeling how amazing it was to have my ass filled, touching my g spot. I turned on the toy and starting fucking myself faster and faster. I can't believe I hadn't tried this before.

I then got on all fours, buried my head in the pillow and fucked my ass with one hand, while stroking my big hard cock with another. It didn't take long before I knew I was going to cum. I turned back around and with the vibrator deep in the ass, reached the most amazing orgasm of my life, with my legs shaking and shooting cum all over my chest and face.

I think I'll be doing this again, but she doesn't have to know.

Published 
Written by Louis00
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments