Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Up The Spiral Staircase

"She knew he was watching her and decided to take advantage of it."

5
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
574 words 574 words

Author's Notes

"She hadn’t had a chance to entice a man in a while and now that she had had her party last night, she wanted to give herself a birthday present. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enticing this handsome man seemed like a great idea."

She knew he was watching her and decided to take advantage of it. She hadn’t had a chance to entice a man in a while.  Now that she had had her party last night she wanted to give herself a birthday present. Enticing this handsome man seemed like a great idea.  She hadn’t felt fulfilled by all the presents she’d received. 

Mostly because she knew she was going to get all of them. Her parents were wealthy, as were all of her friends and relatives so everything was tasteful, expensive and correct. She would leave for Europe as soon as school let out, her car was new, insured. She had a gas card for the year. 

She took off her coat so the gentleman could see her perfectly put together outfit. She moved across the room to near where he was, making sure she had his attention, She was sure that her rock hard nipples were showing against her light pink gauze blouse. Her thighs were massaging against one another as she raised her left leg to step up on the spiral staircase that went upstairs.

She saw his eyes peek up her skirt and see that she had no panties on. He caught her eyes and she winked and smiled as she licked her lips. He followed her and I mean, right behind her, up the stairs. He slid his hand up her leg and she slid down so her wet pussy brushed his fingers, then continued up the stairs.

When she stepped off the stairs, he pushed up, off the stairs. He slid his cock between the cheeks of her ass. She rubbed her ass back against his cock, up and down feeling it grow hard. She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the back storage area undoing his belt and reaching in, sliding her hand up and down over his cock. Panting and making sucking sounds with her lips. 

JoshuaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JoshuaScott

He was massaging her nipples, pulling them, twisting them around and around, then flattening and rolling them. They fell into a pile of comforters. They began fucking in a matter of minutes and were coming in less than four minutes. They kept fucking until they came even harder. She grabbed his penis and began to fellate him which caused him to remove her top and suck on her breasts. Then eat her out as well.

She turned around and threw her leg over his chest and slid him deep inside her, pressing down hard.  Jumping up and down making sure he pounded inside her harder and harder giving her one orgasm after another. He sucked her nipples causing the orgasms to be stronger and stronger. Causing her to wiggle back and forth around and round and excite him to the point where he spewed come deep inside her and all around the outside of her pussy lips.  

About then, a stock boy came in and stealthily watched what was going on. He pulled out his cock and began to stroke himself strongly as he watched the two of them. When he was just about to come, he pushed himself deep inside her asshole as she was being fucked by the other man and let loose a huge come load. She came which caused the other man to come and they all three exploded coming over and over, groaning and screaming, jerking and spasming, spraying and spewing come everywhere.

 

Published 
Written by starlawitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments