Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected In The Night

8
7 Comments 7
1.5k Views 1.5k
994 words 994 words

You are sleeping alone again, tossing and turning with broken dreams, unable to rest easy. Waking with a start, you feel something cold touching your face. You start to lift, but before you can, a cloth hood is pulled over your head and cinched closed at your throat. Shocked, confused, terrified, you fight to scream, but a hand cuffs you sharply and you feel the sting on your cheek. A hard voice hisses in your ear.

"Silence, bitch, or I'll play you rough!"

You try to flail out your arms, but they have been bound at the wrist and elbows. Your legs, too, are tied, so all you can do is writhe and twist. As panic begins to turn you to ice, strong hands lift and you are slung backwards over a shoulder. You struggle against the sharp body pushing into your stomach. A hand slaps your ass hard and you squeak in pain. You try to shake away again and the hand strikes twice this time.

"Be still!" the voice hisses ominously.

Sobbing into the cloth that shrouds your head, your body goes limp, as your captor carries you away, heavy boots thumping on the wood floor, kicking aside doors until you feel the chill of the outside air. Your bound body is tipped down onto rough boards. A horse whinnies softly and you're jerked back as the dray starts off.

You are jostled about, as the cart makes its way down the lane. A hand reaches back to steady your body when the cart turns and starts trembling up a rutty path. After what seems a lifetime, you come to a stop and in a moment you are lifted up again and shouldered like a rag doll.

Gravel crunches, then boots thump on wood, as you enter another building. Carried upstairs and across a room, you are tipped onto a cushiony ground. You can feel a rough blanket and smell the sweet odor of hay beneath it.

Hands shift and straighten your shivering body. Your arms are pulled above your head and held against the cloth. After a moment the silks binding your arms are released and you feel the tingle as your blood flows free again. You try to raise your hands, but they are tied down fast. Next, your legs are unbound, spread, then rebound to some hidden anchor, as well.

You're too weak with fear to shift yourself, to fight back. You lay there spread eagle, panting and moaning. All is still until you feel someone settling in between your legs. You gasp as a lone finger touches the neck of your thin gown and slowly drags between your breasts and across your stomach, causing you to jump and squirm. You feel the bottom of your gown lifting, pulling cool air in across your bare skin, raising a wave of goosebumps.

The quiet is suddenly broken by the sharp ripping of fabric. Your gown, rent from bottom to top, flutters to the ground on either side of your body. A hand grips your leg and you feel something cold and hard on the skin of your thigh. It slides slowly up and under the band of your panties, then pulls away, the blade slicing the thin silk. It moves to the other side and that too is slit. The panties are pulled from beneath your body and you groan, as you picture your naked, bound body in your mind's eye, splayed out in a perverse display.

NinaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaJoy

You hear someone's low, ragged breathing. Then close between your legs a deep breath is drawn and held. Its slow exhale winds through the curls covering your mons and you shiver and whimper, tears re-wetting your eyes in the darkness. You feel shifting against your legs.

A hand comes to your throat and you squeeze out a "Nooo..." before you realize the hood clasp is being loosened and the dark cloth slowly lifted. But it stops, just below your nose. You cannot bear it and cry out "Please! I beg..." and then your open mouth is filled with the lacy fabric you know are the tattered remains of your underwear, stifling your desperate entreaty.

You feel fingertips draw down your body in parallel trails, savoring your naked flesh, as your tormentor leans back. There is a moment of silence, then the soft zzz of a zipper slowly opened. You flinch hard, jerking your head to try and dislodge the gag. As you feel all hope fade, a hand grasps the hood at its top and, after three long agonizing counts, pulls it off.

You blink the tears from your eyes before jerking up your head to confront the beast. As your misty vision clears, there I am, kneeling before you, hands on my hips. My shirt is open to the waist, pulled wide, rivulets of sweat shining between my breasts. From my open fly, a translucent red cock, shining wetly in the lantern light, waves in time with my swaying hips.

You thrash your body from side to side, fighting against the anchors, your outcries muffled by the gag. I lean my body down against you, a hand out flat on either side of your shaking head. I can feel my shaft pressing against your cunny and begin to slowly rock myself on you. Your gyrations slow and begin to sync with mine. You are moaning again, but now a warm, rich guttural purr of growing passion. I lower my head until it is inches above yours. I watch as you still yourself and look into my face, fire growing in your eyes. I cock an eyebrow, my lips twitching with a mischievous smile.

"Miss me?"

oOoOoOo

I shuffle into the kitchen late the next morning and lower myself slowly into a chair with a wince and a groan. I feel your warm breath behind my ear.

"Serves you right, you nasty old dyke. You know you're supposed to lift with your legs."

 

Published 
Written by kistinspencil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments