Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trying On The Bikini In A New Store

"Lisa tries on a new bikini, but something goes wrong - well, sort of."

25
8 Comments 8
801 Views 801
662 words 662 words

It was a hot summer day and Lisa had set out on a simple mission: find a new bikini to visit the beach. Upon entering the bustling mall, she was immediately drawn to several sports and swimwear stores, but their prices were astronomical. Just as she was about to give up, she spotted a small, newly opened shop that seemed promising.

Inside, the store was filled with all sorts of items, and Lisa quickly found a bathing suit that caught her eye. A keen-eyed staff member approached her, saying she could try it on if she wanted to. Lisa agreed but noticed the store was so new it lacked proper fitting rooms. Hesitant, she scanned for a place to change. The staff member, eager to make the sale, directed Lisa to a makeshift changing area at the back of the store, enclosed by a flimsy circular curtain made of cheap fabric.

As Lisa stepped behind the curtain, she felt a twinge of unease. The curtain barely offered any privacy, and she could see people walking by, peeking in out of curiosity. Gathering her courage, Lisa decided to go for it. She quickly removed her pants and then her underwear, feeling exposed as she slipped into the bikini bottoms. Just as she was about to remove her bra, another customer walked by, their intrigued gaze making Lisa’s heart race.

While turning her back to the prying eyes, Lisa finally managed to try on the entire bikini. She stepped out of the makeshift stall to examine herself in a mirror, which was inconveniently placed outside. The store assistant immediately complimented her figure, drawing even more attention from passersby. Men and women alike began to stare, their curiosity piqued as if they had never seen a woman in a bikini before.

Lisa, now the center of attention, realized it wasn’t the beachwear that fascinated the onlookers, but the unusual setting. Couples argued as husbands and boyfriends ogled Lisa’s scantily clad body. The bikini’s light fabric and high cut accentuated her thighs and created a tantalizing gap between her breasts, leaving little to the imagination.

TarahDustin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TarahDustin

Deciding to capture the moment, Lisa retrieved her phone from her bag, unintentionally exposing her chest to anyone nearby. As smiles and whispers spread through the crowd, the store assistant suggested Lisa keep the bikini on to avoid changing back into her clothes. Surprisingly, Lisa felt a thrill from the attention. She enjoyed the impromptu show she was putting on and began taking selfies in the mirror.

Returning to the pseudo-fitting room, Lisa tried to close the curtain, but it wouldn’t shut completely. She could feel the eyes of strangers on her as she slowly removed the bikini bottom. Instead of hurriedly grabbing her underwear, she provocatively removed the bikini top, now standing completely naked in the store with only a thin piece of plastic between her and the curious crowd.

Searching for her clothes, Lisa noticed the same person walking by again, this time with an approving smile. The staff member, noticing the scene, attempted to close the curtain further but ended up staring at Lisa’s naked body. Pretending not to notice, the assistant mumbled something about helping. Feeling vulnerable yet oddly empowered, Lisa tried to cover herself, but the flimsy curtain suddenly came crashing down, leaving her entirely exposed.

The store erupted in gasps and murmurs as Lisa stood there, completely nude. She screamed, a mix of shock and laughter, grabbing at the fallen curtain to cover herself. In the chaos, she inadvertently exposed more of herself while searching for her underwear. Eventually, she managed to dress, and the onlookers resumed their shopping, leaving Lisa feeling both embarrassed and exhilarated.

Despite the unexpected spectacle, Lisa felt liberated. She purchased the bikini and left the store, contemplating the thrill of her daring experience.

She might just return to that little shop one day, despite or because of the unforgettable rush of sensation and freedom.

Published 
Written by CordiaSalt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments