Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truck stop quickie

"Jessie wasn't expecting this at the truck stop."

27
12 Comments 12
11.9k Views 11.9k
988 words 988 words
Jessie looked in her rear view mirror, the road behind her was empty. She clenched her legs once more, she needed to pee. She looked at the signposts alongside the road, she saw one she liked, Truck Stop 1 mile.

Jessie was nineteen with short dark hair and soft blue eyes. She had a cute button nose and a small sweet mouth that made her face shine as she smiled. She had a firm young body, soft firm breasts, flat belly and round ass. She wore tight yoga pants and a tight top, no underwear.

She had been driving from her home to visit some friends out of town when she suddenly needed to pee. She was desperate was relieved when she saw the sign. About five minutes later she drove into a car park, it was already full of trucks and cars.

She parked the car and got out looking for the toilet, when she found it she was upset to find it was locked. She waited a minute or two and couldn’t hold it any longer. Walking to the side of the road she looked around to make sure she wasn't being watched and pulled down her yoga pants, she squatted and gave a sigh of relief as the stream of golden liquid poured from her body. She closed her eyes, feeling wonderful.

“Woweee what do we have here, a young filly peein’ herself silly.”

Jessie looked up to see, what she could only describe as a hillbilly or redneck. He was a heavy-set man in dungarees and a big bushy beard.

“I'm fixin’ on lettin’ you lick my dong,” He said in his southern twang.

The man pulled out his cock and to Jessie’s surprise it was the biggest thing she had ever seen, her mouth instantly watered. Jessie had had a few sexual experiences in her time and loved the idea of having more. This would be a good start.

Jessie opened her mouth and the man pushed his cock into it. She sucked him as best as she could as he held her head gently, forcing his cock into her mouth. She felt his cock hit the back of her throat, making her gag. He seemed to enjoy fucking her mouth, and she loved the way he made her eyes water.

“Come on filly, I'm gonna fuck that little hole of yours.”

He lifted her to her feet, cupping her pussy with his hand. She was completely soaked, and not just from her pee. He kissed her roughly, his tongue sliding deep into her mouth. She could taste cigarettes on his breath, and feel his beard on her chin. This didn’t repulse her as much as she thought it would.

The trucker turned Jessie around and slipped his cock into her pussy from behind. He lifted her top and cupped her young breasts as he slowly started to slide in and out of her. She groaned as he started to slam his full weight into her pussy, his huge cock stretching her out.

She started to groan loudly as the big man behind her held on tight.

MiaBellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBellaTS

His hands groped and squeezed her breasts, making her feel his every move. His hands moved from her breasts to her hips driving deep into her hole, all the time grunting and talking dirty to her.

“Damn, girl, this pussy is nice and tight, you’re gonna make a man very happy with this tight hole.”

She groaned, almost delirious with pleasure. Her body shook violently as her orgasm ripped through her teenage body. Her burly lover wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her, controlling her. He carried on pounding her, not letting her orgasm subside.

His cock kept pounding her tight pussy making her scream louder and louder, as orgasm after orgasm exploded through her body. He held her close, holding her around her waist waiting for her to catch her breath. He slowly pulled his cock from her pussy and turned her around.

“I wanna see that pretty lil face of yours as I fuck that sweet cunt.”

He helped her pull off her yoga pants and lifted one of her legs. He led her to the nearest car and lifted her onto the hood. He spread her legs and slipped back inside her. He held her thighs and pushed his cock deep into her teen hole as far as it would go. She screamed, feeling him stretch her even more than he did before.

He slammed hard into her tight hold grunting and swearing up his breath. She could feel his balls slap against her ass as he fucked her without mercy. He let go of her legs and grabbed at her teenage breasts. His grunts and pants getting quicker.

“Damn lil girl, you’re gonna make this old man cum good.” He said in his fast, thick southern drawl.

He pounded quickly before stopping deep inside her. She knew what was about to happen, but before she could stop it he exploded deep inside her. His cock twitched inside her teenage pussy and she could feel him fill her with his seed.

He pulled his cock out very slowly; she could feel it go out inch by inch. Once out of her cunt the hillbilly helped her off the hood of the car. He got her to her knees and pushed his fat long cock into her mouth. She sucked him hard, looking up at him till his cock was all clean.

As if nothing happened the hillbilly put his cock away and straightened himself out. Jessie watched as he walked away; her pussy dripping with all his cum. He got into a big rig and turned on the engine. He pulled at the air horn twice before driving away.

Jessie looked down and gave a weak smile, damn she needed to clean up. Was the toilet available yet?

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments