Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truck Stop Love

"First times together can be explosive..."

22
20 Comments 20
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Sitting in the booth at the truck stop, I anxiously look at my cell phone and watch the time pass. Fifteen more minutes and I finally meet Andy, the man I’ve been talking to online and on the phone for a year.

Will he really look like his picture? What if he’s a serial killer? Or really a woman? Stop it, Jules! What are you doing, sitting here second guessing yourself? Damn nerves!

Ten minutes. What if we don’t like each other, after all? Am I dressed okay? We’ve planned to ride in his truck, find a quiet, out-of-the-way hotel and spend three nights together. Afterwards, I’ll fly home to Utah while he heads back to Michigan.

Gazing through the window, I absently chew on a fingernail. I smile, thinking about the fun we’ve had online and on the phone. Boy we do have fun...what if it isn’t as good in real life?

Five minutes to go. Oh, is that his truck? He said it would be blue but he wouldn’t be certain until he got to the yard what kind of trailer he would be hauling. The truck that’s swung around to back up and park is powder blue. Is it him? Have I time to check my hair and makeup in the restroom? Nope, the cab door is open, boots on the steps and... Oh My Gosh. What an ass!

He hadn’t told me he had such a fine ass. Now he’s turning towards me, the door still blocking his face from view. I see his mighty impressive ‘package.’ He obviously takes care of himself, even though he sits on that tight ass much of the day.

Now that I’ve seen him, I’m not so nervous. Truthfully, my panties are damp... okay, not damp, they’re soaking wet. Pure lust shot straight to my pussy as I saw his ass and manly attributes in the front of his low-slung, button fly, tight, faded denims.

Okay Jules, breathe. No need to come off like a bitch in heat, even if you are one! Come on, you’re a 40 year old recently-divorced woman with a modicum of experience.

Okay... breathing under control, heart rate approaching normal, palms nearly dry. Looking up, I realize I had missed watching him stroll across the parking lot. He’s coming through the door.

I stand, a huge smile on my face. What a relief that all the pictures he’d sent, really were of him. All 6ft and 200lbs of him. Warm brown eyes, slightly greying hair and a gorgeous smile.

We spoke at the same time.

“Andy?”

“Julie... Jules?”

Then we hugged and kissed like lovers who’d been too long apart. Who gave a shit that we had an audience. Too soon the kiss ended and Andy set me down on my feet. I hadn’t realized he’d lifted me off the ground!

We grinned at each other like fools before Andy grabbed my hand and we headed for his truck. Outside, we jogged across the parking lot, hurrying to get there.

Andy helped me up the cab steps, his hand lingering on my ass.

TianaRouss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TianaRouss

I gathered up my long loose skirt and scooted over the driver’s seat and gearshift, making room for him to get in behind me. He immediately closed the door and closed curtains around the windows. I snatched a look around and saw the double bed back of the cab. Oh yes!

Andy turned me towards that bed, his body snug against mine. Despite his jeans, I could feel the hard outline of his cock tucked into the crease of my ass. He wrapped his arms around me, fondling my breasts and pinching my nipples. I gasped at his touch.

“Andy, please, I... ”

“Shhhh... it’s ok, just let go... relax, I’ve got you.”

Holding me tight, his cock even harder pressed into my ass, he bunched up my skirt and rubbed my clit through sopping wet panties. That was all it took, my first orgasm was like a tidal wave. My knees buckled, thighs trembled and juices seeped down my inner thighs. I leaned forward and braced myself on the bed to prevent collapsing in a heap.

It was obviously all the invitation Andy needed. I heard his jeans buttons popping and I felt his hands on my ass. One of his still-booted feet nudged my legs further apart. I hadn’t even seen or touched his cock yet... but here it came!

“Jules, you ok? You do want this, you do want me?”

“Andy,” I gasped, “Shut up and fuck me already.”

He didn’t need any further encouragement. The large head of his cock nudged against the entrance to my slick pussy. Then came that sharp, burning, stretching pleasure of penetration. I couldn’t stop my long moan: it hurt sooo good! Andy took his time working his shaft into me, using short, smooth easy strokes. He fed me more of his cock with each inward stroke until his balls nestled against my labia.

“Jules, you ready?”

“For what Andy?”

“You did say to fuck you, right?”

“I did.”

“So, you ready to get fucked?”

“Andy, you talk to… ”

I did not finish the sentence. He abruptly pummeled me with full-length strokes of his long, hard, thick cock. Every time he thrust all the way, his balls slapped against me and I quickly wound up towards another orgasm. As my pussy contracted, I felt his cock head swelling. It heralded the first powerful jet of his cum which splashed my cervix and sent me rocketing towards the most intense orgasm of my life.

It took time to regain control after our sensational orgasms. But, when we did, Andy gently cleaned me with a cool wet washcloth, then wiped himself.

Finally, we undressed and lay together. I rested my head on his chest and he pulled a blanket over us. I fell asleep, cradled in his arms with a smile on my face, listening to the beat of his heart.

Published 
Written by loneleygirl68
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments