Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Touch

31
25 Comments 25
4.6k Views 4.6k
988 words 988 words
Recommended Read
No one can breathe.

Only the moon is touching them now. Someone's dog barks. Then nothing. Maybe some quick animal cutting through the night behind someone's house.

Everything is dark but the skin of the pond and their skin, their shapes highlighted in pale gold, as if the moon were sculpting them into being, as if they were brand new creatures born with invented memories of each other.

"What if all our memories were false?" he says.

He's kneeling between her widely planted feet, spine straight, his own knees parted as he slowly slips his hand back and forth along the swollen shaft between his legs.

Her hands rest on her knees like they'd spring shut if she let them go. Breasts rise and fall with breath just shy of heaving.

"If you remember it, it's real," she says. "If you remember me, I'm real."

He takes it in. The sound of her voice and the rolling shapes that taper and converge across the terrain of her body. His eyes settle on the diminutive pout of her hairless pussy. Even half in shadow it's a delicate collision of tiny perfections. The scent of her strain rises into his skull.

"No. I don't know," he says. "I saw this movie once where this guy wakes up with a different wife and kids. They planted memories in his head of their lives ... like everything was business as usual. The kids called him Dad and the wife called him Darling. He knew their birthdays and middle names. He knew where the garden tools were stashed. But something was off."

He stops talking and watches her watching his face. Waiting to hear what else. His hand is still moving along his cock as he works to keep the motion of his arm a secret. His mind and body are in two different rooms.

"What happened in the end?"

"He found his way home. But all this stuff blew up along the way."

Her lips curl into half a smile. It does this thing to her cheekbones that make him want to be inside her. His life hangs in a tortuous suspension of desire.

"They always gotta blow stuff up," she says.

"Oh yeah."

His eyes drift back to her pussy. He backs up from the edge of the bed and stands.

"Can you move to face the window?"

Her face registers nothing. She simply moves, angling herself sideways across the bed into the same position, but the moon lighting her pussy the way he wants it. She is all the offering she needs to make.

Now her slit is more or less visible and he backs toward the wall beside the window. His hand is back at his cock again.

"Jesus. I'd blow stuff up, too. If it were you."

"You're just saying that because your dick is hard.

"No. My dick is hard because I'm saying it. There's a difference."

"No stroking," she says.

"You promised," she says.

Ysabell01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ysabell01



"Come closer," she says.

He steps back toward the bed, standing at the edge where her feet are resting now. Although she has yet to touch herself, there's a slight glisten forming on the lips of her sex. Fluid oozes from the tip of his aching cock. He lets her reminder blow past and keeps stroking himself, watching her, hand slicking along his shaft with the glide of a tight grip.

"Touch it. Please. Just fucking touch it."

"I can't."

"Fuck. Please."

Her voice drops to a whisper. "No. Stuff will blow up."

"Stuff will blow up if you don't."

She arches her hips slightly. The gesture gives the impression her pussy is leaning toward him, blowing him a come hither kiss.

"Take your hand off," she says. "You promised. I wanna see if you can."

"I can. Jesus, fuck, I can."

He pulls his hand off his cock and clenches his fist.

They'd been bathing together. She'd handed him the razor and asked him if he wanted to shave her pussy for her. He'd dragged it out as long as he could, moving the razor over every nook and curve, touching her lips as he shaved around them. That was when he told her how her existence touched him like a pair of searching hands. That his awareness of her was as palpable as any physical touch and there were times when the thought of her was enough to make him cum without touching. "Show me," she'd said.

Now she lifts her feet off the edge of the bed, raising her legs and spreading into a wide, open V. Her lips peel open and her asshole puckers into view.

"Blow stuff up," he groans.

She begins to move her legs like a pair of wings and the lips of her pussy are opening and pouting at him. Opening and pouting.

Memory floods through him. Not the kind that live in the mind and deceive us, but the kind that settle into the cells of our bodies and stay there forever. Sense memories. The taste of her neck peppered with sweat. A burst of needful plunging. The way her body squeezes on him when she cums.

"Can you do it, can you do it?" she utters.

He can smell her now and floodlights burst on bright inside him. Spurts of cum jet from his cock and rope down over her mound. He cums longer and wetter than if he were stroking himself.

He catches her wide-eyed look and finally grips his cock again. He tips his shaft downward and wets himself in the pools of his own cum on her skin. Then he plugs the end of his shaft into her, pushing in. Sinking.

Smooth balls. Asshole. Skin. Heat. Everything.

"You did it," she says.

He leans down and kisses her.

She ripples inside and their lips pull apart.

"Just remember it," he tells her. "Remember it, and it will always be real."

Published 
Written by Frank_Lee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments