Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They Were Watching

"He wanted me to enjoy the outdoors."

34
24 Comments 24
2.3k Views 2.3k
391 words 391 words

As we’ve done each morning of our cottage vacation, we take the canoe out early.  We paddle down to the small bay where there are no cottages.  I’m in the front as usual.  You steer us left towards the overhead bridge but stop paddling.  I look at you over my shoulder, wondering why you stopped. 

You tell me to turn around and move to the middle seat, facing you.  I’m only a few feet away from you, our knees touching.  

You tell me to untie my bathing suit top.  I start to look around to see if anyone is near but you growl “keep your eyes on me”.  I untie the straps from behind my neck but the top stays up anyways.   You lean forward and slowly pull the straps down, fully exposing my breasts to the morning sunlight. 

You slide your hands down my breasts, your fingers circling and pinching my nipples.  Oh, you know just how to touch me.  My eyes close and my back arches slightly,  pushing my breasts closer to you.

“Keep your eyes closed and touch yourself,” you order.   

I hear you paddle for a moment and feel the canoe turn around but I keep my eyes closed as instructed.  

I know how much you like to watch me cum and that you will insist until I comply.  I slide one hand into my bathing suit bottoms and start sliding my fingers along my clit.  

The thrill of being exposed outdoors and knowing you are watching me has me very wet already. I push my bottoms down so you can see my fingers dipping into my glistening pussy.  The wet sounds of my thrusting fingers echos around the quiet bay. 

I move my other hand to my nipples and pinch and rub them.  Moving from one nipple to the other. My hand suddenly squeezing a breast as I arch my back and cum on my fingers, my gasp echos loudly.

I open my eyes to see you smiling at me and that’s when I hear the voices.  I quickly look around and realize I’m now facing the bridge. I see two men with fishing rods leaning on the bridge railing looking at me.  

I look at your grinning face and up at theirs and can’t stop myself from smiling too.

 

 

Published 
Written by Kala44
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments