Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wicked Way Of My World

"Do you have to describe every detail to be…?"

12
5 Comments 5
248 Views 248
527 words 527 words

It's as if someone is making minor changes to the gravity in the room. The feeling of disorientation quickly passes and then there is the abiding silence.

Within the silence is the sum of a million intangibles that all come together in just the right way at just the right time. She spoke in the winterland of truth or so it seemed. It wasn’t arousal in her voice but a not-too-distant cousin. The sheets were still damp and rumpled from a recent coupling. Satisfying, but not truly fulfilling.

Outside, the leaves whisper as a mild wind blows through them, and calls of nocturnal birds haunt the woods. Tiny drops of rain padder against the window like thimble drums announcing the storm. Will this become a mere footnote in life’s ever-growing tragic lore or the genesis of something only imagined?

The atmosphere trembles in the darkening night as she spoons into his warm, naked body. A distant wisp of lightning flickers, briefly silhouetting the entangled bodies on the bed. The dynamics of arousal are mitigated by the simple need to meld softly together…share something more. He slowly strokes her shoulders, feeling the tautness of her muscled back as she rolls onto her stomach. She groans deeply as each muscle is relaxed. Reaching for a pillow, it is pulled tightly to her chest as one knee is bent upwards and her plump, firm ass is cocked at an angle.

The quiet, nasal rasp of her breathing confirms slumber has overtaken her. He rolls out of bed, picks up a pair of elastic-waisted shorts, and slips them on. Walking into the kitchen overlooking the distant wooded cemetery, he stands before the sliding glass doors momentarily before he slides the door open and steps onto the covered patio. He breathes deeply, smelling the storm-ionized air, the freshness of the night embracing his body.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

His hands rub his face as his whiskers, left unshaven since this morning, rasp over his hands. The marine scent of her sex is still there, as is her taste on his tongue. The wind gusts spray a fine mist of the elements across his body as he delights in the memory of their tryst. They chronicled previous acts with other lovers as they tried each one that especially pleased them then and discovered they were still pleasing. This and that, that and this…some just silly, some requiring concentration and patience. In the end, there were far too many to physically complete them. Leaving each person feeling a bit exposed, maybe saying or doing too much for the first time.

Exhausted, they lay in bed, naked, examining each other's bodies. She was lying on her back…breasts dropping to each side of her chest, nipples like guardians mounted on snowy hills. Her hand between her legs, fingers woven through her lush pubic hair as one finger lingered on her tender spot, just in case…

The storm moved north, signaling its departure with distant stilettos of lightning and soft rumbles of thunder. As the mist disappeared, the evening came to an end with a soft sigh and another memento to recount at some other time.

Published 
Written by Icarus4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments