Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Gift For A Lovely Wife

"What my husband likes."

14
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
985 words 985 words

Ellen crossed her legs, fixing her tight pants. Her thighs were prominent even though they were trapped in the blue fabric.

"Did you choose?"

"The taller one, in the dark tie."

"The black man?"

"Yeah."

"You don't think it will be uncomfortable?"

Ellen sipped the champagne in her glass, showed a smile, and replied.

"Isn't that my birthday present?"

Ethan called the waiter and pointed to the man sitting at the table across the room. He spoke something in his ear and handed over a sealed envelope.

"Done."

Ethan got up and saw his messenger heading in the indicated direction.

"The key, dear."

"I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom. Don't be long."

He hand over the key and quietly walked off in the direction of the elevators. He saw the man in the suit come towards the table where Ellen stood.

***

She held out her arm and passed the key on the metal plate. A click was heard and the door opened. The two entered and Ellen turned on the lights in the suite.

"If you want to the take a bath, dear. Make yourself at home. I'll wait for you."

The nearly 6' tall man showed a smile, loosened his tie, and removed his jacket. He walked into the bathroom. Ellen sat on the bed and took off her shoes and the vest.

The sound of water in the shower didn't take long. The door has been unlocked. Ellen took a deep breath preparing herself for what was about to happen. Her eyes sparkled and she smile as the man walked toward her. His bare chest was wet and a white towel covered his waist, his feet bare.

"Can I see Billy?"

"Brian. Madam."

The black cock fell halfway to the man's knee.

"Wow! Big Brian... very huge!"

"That's what the lady bought."

"May I?"

"Sure."

Ellen held the member and felt its weight and texture. She squeezed, smoothed, and saw the penis almost double in size between her delicate fingers.

"Do you allow me to... touch, Brian?"

"Please."

She felt man's sacs, the wrinkled skin, the full balls.

"Perfect, just as I expected."

"How does the lady prefer it?"

"I'll need to lubricate your member first, dear."

Ellen held the hard penis in front of her face. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, a hot head entered yo the middle of her mouth. She sucked hard, and licked, feeling the texture of taut skin. She jerked Brian off spreading his saliva.

"Delicious. Congratulations, Brian."

Ellen pulled the bag and took out a sachet, tore at the tip, and spread the creamy liquid. She dried the fingers on the man's scrotum.

"And now?"

"I find it best on my back. Like a puppy. It will be easier for you to penetrate me."

She turned around, unbuttoning her pants and getting into position. The young man's large hands pulled her pants down hard as they will go until they stayed thrown on the bedroom rug.

feliziaGLAM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
feliziaGLAM

The tip of his cock sank into the young woman's flesh. Ellen shuddered as she felt the long stick opening her flesh. Brian came in halfway down but gradually invaded her pussy, the black trunk disappearing inside Ellen.

"Oh my God!! Briaaannn! Slow down, dear."

"Your husband wrote that we shouldn't waste any time."

"No! It's so long! I don't know if I can take it!"

"And you won't want me to fuck your ass?"

"Of course, I will! Fill me full of cum."

"Only in your ass?"

"No! AAAaaahhh! MMmmm!!"

"Why?"

"I want to surprise my husband."

***

Ellen took off the heels, unbuttoned the tight jeans, and pulled them off with the movements of her body. The sinuous waist appeared and the plump thighs too. From her pussy still oozed the pleasure of what had happened in another room in that hotel.

"Did he do everything you asked?"

She laughed, twirling the lock of curly golden hair around the fingers of her right hand. Nodded with the head.

"Show me what he did."

Ellen sat on the bed like a puppy, her hands flat, the wide hips raised to just the right height. She heard the sound of his shoes and felt the firm touch of her husband's hands on her buttocks. The caress on her skin, the squeezing of the glutes by the strong fingers of her man.

"It turned very red. Did he hurt you?"

"The head was wide and the trunk huge. A monster. It was hard to swallow it all."

"It was you who chose him. I found the other more appropriate."

"The guy was a pervert and very insatiable. It was bigger than I thought."

"Did you squirt?"

"Several times. Left me exhausted."

He slapped her on the ass. She moaned with his eyes closed, just the way he liked it, imagining his erect cock still stuck in his pants.

"I brought a thing for you. What do you like most, honey."

"I didn't ask for anything. I just hired him for you.

"Want to taste it? I saved it for you."

Ethan kissed her hip. Ellen felt the tongue shake like crazy, licking the skin of his butt, piercing the entrance of her vulva. The vagina pulsed again as if it was the penis of the stranger who fucked her a few minutes before.

"Then show it, I want to see it."

Ellen bit the lips and squeezed the vulva muscles. It took a while, but a creamy and white drop came out of her pussy.

"Did he fill you with this?"

"In all my orifices."

She felt the perverted tongue licking the lips of her pussy and cleaning the ring of the ass. Laughed, pressing the fingers into the pillowcase. And Ethan, he tasted again the pleasure that another man has deposited inside his lovely wife.

He slapped her ass.

"You're a slut!"

"We are honey! We... are."

Published 
Written by Perverted_Gru
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments