Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Visitor

"sometimes good intentions are not enough"

2
0 Comments 0
890 Views 890
179 words 179 words

Author's Notes

"sometimes sex heals"

As the old woman hung clothes on the line, they flapped in the wind.  She shifted her eyes to peer way up the mountain to  where the eagles fly.  She could see movement slowly descending.

When the boy arrived, she greeted him, took his heavy coat and gave him some tea.  He was handsome and had smooth olive skin.

She made a motion to undress him further. He started to back away but stopped and let her continue.

She took his shirt. Removed his belt of explosives without surprise. He allowed it.

She touched his underwear and pulled out his ample, young cock to suck.

She smiled her crooked smile and pointed to between her legs.

He nodded, mounted her and came quickly.

Then he brushed her aside and put his belt back on as well as the rest of his clothes, including his bulky jacket.

He opened the door and was absorbed by the sunshine.

The woman shook her head.  She hadn't stopped anything.  She had been a mere distraction.  So disappointing!

But, undoubtedly, others would,unfortunately follow.

 

 

Published 
Written by dolphinman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors