Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Twin

"An oldy but goody...."

17
5 Comments 5
1.1k Views 1.1k
240 words 240 words

My wife was excited about her family reunion. Particularly because her twin had been in Europe for the past two years and this was the first time they would see each other.

The day was fun and ended too quickly. That night she came to bed with an odd smirk on her face. I knew something was up. She excused herself to freshen up and left, turning out the lights. A few minutes later the door opened and I was joined by a warm body snuggling next to me in the darkness.

I felt warm lips on my cheek, moving downward to my chest... lower... lower...

As the moist hot mouth took in my dick my back arched, in all our years of marriage my wife had never given me a blowjob this good.

After I came my generous partner slipped out to clean up. When my wife returned she climbed on top of me and rode me hard. After we came together, again she left only to return hungry for more.

It was a wonderful, wild, exhausting night trying to keep up. In the morning I brought her some coffee and thanked her for such a lovely evening. Then I leaned in and whispered, "I know you and your twin were tag-teaming me all night long."

She licked her lips and give me a wink. "How did you know?"

"Well, for one thing, your brother's beard is really itchy."

Published 
Written by RowanThorn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments