Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ritual

"Amanda looks forward to her Friday ritual."

7
5 Comments 5
3.9k Views 3.9k
989 words 989 words

Amanda pushed the key into the door, opened it and shouted in the direction of the stairs. Her shoes, kicked off. Her bag, dropped just inside the door and her hairpin pulled from the bun of hair on her head.

Amanda placed the hairpin onto a small table along with her bangles and earrings, like she always did, before continuing the slow and deliberate walk through the house. Her heels clipped and clopped along the marble flooring as her hands reached behind her; she quickly found the button and slipped it through the loop before she fingered the zip on her skirt. Pausing briefly, she let her dress fall to the floor. Stepping over it, she fumbled, this time with the buttons of her white shirt. One by one they were undone before the garment was discarded.

Amanda reached for the door handle and pulled it open. She headed for the recliner chair that basked in full sunshine. Amanda reached behind her and unclasped her bra and held the garment in her hand as she looked towards the door. Her lips pursed and her eyes narrowed in annoyance.

She threw her bra across the patio in disgust before slipping onto the recliner. Her hands smoothed over her breasts, her thumbs rolled over her nipples several times before her hands swept over her slim waist; the glass of red wine, on the table next to her was a welcome sight.

Amanda picked the glass from the table and took a well-earned sip; swilling it in her mouth before swallowing. She let out a long sigh and looked once more to the door. She dipped her finger into the wine and sucked on it while closing her eyes.

Amanda's finger slipped down her knickers and along her moistened lips. Her legs opened involuntarily with the intrusion of her finger which later slipped along her folds and upwards over the hood of her clitoris.

Amanda heard the patter of feet hurriedly approach her but chose to ignore them. She busied herself between her legs and let out a wanton sigh on every push of her finger inside her. Her other hand attacked her senses from the other direction and pinched her sensitive nipples.

Every Friday was the same, the same routine, the same ritual; only this time her lover had not been so attentive.

Amanda lifted her bum off the recliner and with both thumbs tucked into her knickers swiftly removed them from underneath her bottom before sliding them down her legs. She held them in her hand, opened her eyes and looked toward her lover.

"You're late, sniff these first and then lick me." Her voice firm and authoritative.

Emily took the offered knickers and inhaled deeply.

"Where were you when I called?"

"Getting ready for you mistress."

Amanda looked at Emily in disgust and shook her head. "You call wearing a dog collar getting ready?"

Emily smiled. "I have this too -"

Turning around she wiggled her bottom causing the horse's tail to shake from side to side.

SuperHotGirl1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperHotGirl1

Amanda smiled but recovered quickly before Emily caught her. She looked into Emily's eyes and pointed with her finger while shuffling down the recliner at the same time.

Emily settled between her mistress' thighs and the first touch of tongue on Amanda's lips caused her to shiver with excitement. The second touch of Emily's tongue felt it slip inside her wet pussy and the third lick along the rivulet of juice that had started to make its way towards her anus.

Emily was such a good girl when she remembered her place.

The only thing missing was Emily's twin sister, but she was miles away at University. The thought of both of them servicing her in the summer sent shivers through Amanda's groin. Her hands suddenly flew out towards the back of Emily's head. She pulled Emily's face towards her, forcing Emily's tongue further inside her pussy before she wriggled her groin up and down on the young girl's mouth.

"You're such a good licker - you really are!"

Amanda's loving words had a lustful overtone to them. Emily knew her place and licked and sucked until she was told when to bring her mistress off. It wouldn't be long.

Emily clenched her buttocks several times causing her tail to rise and fall as she did so. Amanda would love the movement, if she bothered opening her eyes to look.

Then Emily heard the command. "Suck it now."

Emily strained against Amanda's hands to lift her head just enough so that her mouth dropped over her clit. She let it fall on the little bud and as soon as she had covered it, sucked it between her lips.

Despite Amanda's cries, Emily never let up. Amanda's hands flailed at her side and then at the side of the chair before her fingers settled on her nipples to squeeze them. She raised her bum off the recliner to allow Emily's hands to cup her plump bottom and pull them towards her as she sucked hard.

Amanda caught her breath, sucking in gallons of air before letting out sharp and ragged blasphemous phrases that she loved to use. Emily's favourite being when Amanda called her a fucking gorgeous cunt.

Amanda pushed up from Emily as her climax subsided and once more looked down at her lover, her breathing hard and erratic; she crooked her finger at Emily and started to smile.

Emily crawled upwards, licking at one of Amanda's nipples on the way up before coming to rest just above her face. Pussy juice dripped from Emily's chin onto Amanda's chest.

Emily waited for the command.

"Kiss me."

Emily kissed her mistress full on the lips.

For Amanda, it was all about tasting her own juices from her lover’s lips. The walk to the patio, the slow discard of clothing, the brief masturbation, the waiting, it was all part of the Friday's ritual.

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments