Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reputation of the Professional Sportsman

"He has a reputation for not wanting to settle down. But unfortunately, that’s about to change."

9
10 Comments 10
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story is about a professional sportsman with the reputation of being a ladies man. He doesn’t feel the need to settle down and is having too much fun with one night stands and garners a bad reputation in the press. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But one day, in the local pub he meets someone new who may finally change his ways. This story was inspired by the recent Notorious competition."

Peter Cooke was thirty years of age and at the pinnacle of the sport he played. He represented his country, England, in test cricket on numerous occasions. He garnered the reputation of a batsman that was ruthless and aggressive when he crossed the boundary rope.

Each and every time he crossed the ropes, he became a different person to the one that was off the pitch. If he was in the right frame of mind, he could destroy an opponents bowling attack in few short overs. But that’s only if they didn’t get him early first and that’s definitely a different story. You’d guarantee if a bowler tried to rough him up a little, more than likely, the next ball would disappear for a six.

The moment he came off the pitch, he garnered a reputation of being a ladies man. He wasn’t the sort to settle down. He’d prefer the one night stand over a relationship, anyway. That’s because he found that way more fun. He’d probably bedded dozens of women across the globe, when on tour with his country. It wouldn’t be a surprise if there was a child or two running about that he didn’t know about. Due to the fact he couldn’t care less about the use of contraception when he was having sex.
 
One day, he celebrated his side’s victory over the mighty Australians, in the last match of the test series. He was happy to toast their victory, he definitely played his part in the victory. He helped to set up the victory when he scored a century and for which he’s named Man of the Match. Despite the loss in the series at two tests to one defeat, they held their heads high and pushed their opponents to the wire in every match.

It never took long before Peter was up to his old tricks. His eyes wandered and he spotted a beautiful girl with her friends. She had beautiful jet black shoulder length hair and her skin was a darkish shade of tan. He thought it best to make a move and to see if there was an interest there or not.

He walked over to where they were sat and deliberately lowered his voice when he said, “Hello ladies, what shall I get you?” they all looked around, he took her hand in his and being a gentleman, he kissed her hand. They looked, rather star-struck the moment they first noticed him and realized who he was.

That’s the moment he stared into the most beautiful brown eyes he’d ever seen. At that moment he felt a strange sensation build deep from within, something he’d never felt before. Something started to build deep within his stomach, something he couldn’t fathom. He was momentarily brought back to reality when she spoke, “Oh my God! Peter Cooke’s spoken to us.” She screamed hysterically, once she regained her composure she finally said, “I’d love a gin and tonic please.”

He went to the bar and motioned to the barkeep and ordered a gin and tonic. He came back and handed her the drink, they both chatted. After a while, he used his well-documented charm on her and it definitely worked a treat. He kissed her hand once more and said, “What shall I call the beautiful lady before me?”

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

She blushed slightly the moment he said this, to which she replied, “I’m Jasmine Khan.” She was definitely quite nervous being in his presence.

“What a beautiful name for a lady. Being that I’ve been to India on tour in the past, I’m guessing that’s where your family’s originally from?” He asked intuitively.

She seemed rather smitten with his charm. “Yes, my family originally came from India, but came to Britain when I was little,” she said fairly confidently and never seemed to mind at being asked the question.

They chatted a little while longer until Peter noticed the time, before he asked confidently, “Would the lady like to continue back at the hotel?” He secretly hoped she’d agree to come.

Jasmine was rather smitten with the gentleman and could hardly contain herself when she replied, “I’d love to, ” was all she could say and a slight tear ran down her rosy cheek. Peter took her by the hand, led her couple of blocks to the hotel. Almost every step there was a paparazzi taking a photo. He knew some would end up in the morning’s papers.

Inside the hotel room, they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. Their lips met, they kissed passionately, while they ripped their clothes off and left them strewn across the room. He imagined the controversy if the media got wind of this.

He picked her up, carried her to the bed and laid her down gently, while they both kissed passionately. She pulled him down with her. They fell into a crumpled heap on the bed. Her legs opened instinctively, while his cock probed at her wetness. Slowly he pressed, her soft lips parted, stretched around his cock until he bottomed out. She moaned and groaned at the sudden fullness of his big cock.

Slowly he moved his hips, while he began to fuck her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in deep. They moved in perfect rhythm like they were in sync and met each thrust. She moaned and groaned loudly at each deep hard thrust, that crashed up against her cervix. The wetter and slicker her pussy came over time.

With one final thrust, he exploded deep inside and coated every inch with his seed. It pushed her over the edge. Hard she came, her body bucked and spasmed uncontrollably and milked every last drop from his shaft. They collapsed into a heap, exhausted from the heated lovemaking.

He held her close. Peter felt the same thing from earlier. Could he be in love for the first time? Could this lady Jasmine tame, the untameable guy and win his heart?

 

 

Published 
Written by farmerroger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments