Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Race

"A flash fiction about a girl getting off in a flash."

4
3 Comments 3
4.7k Views 4.7k
709 words 709 words
Diana didn’t like to give it up too easily. She knew she had to make men wait, so when her date came and ended, she accepted her suitor’s kiss and left him in the lurch outside her apartment door.

It’s said that women can’t get blue balls - that they have no point of no return - but this simply wasn’t true. Not for Diana. Though she knew the benefits of not moving forward too fast in a relationship, her physical needs were altogether a different monster. Ravenous and insatiable, her womanly needs demanded their monthly tribute. Self-pleasure would not suffice. That’s child’s play; she needed a man.

Dan was the first in her text messages that she came too as she scrolled through looking for someone she had slept with but had no emotional attachment to.

“Wanna cum?” was all she sent and not a minute passed before a response came back:

“After you.”

She smiled and dropped her pants before lying back on her couch. She typed one handed as she touched herself. “My place in 15?”

She set the phone on her mound and continued to rub just below it. Within a few seconds, it buzzed and she tensed up in pleasure. It got her hot to know that even before arriving Dan was starting to get her off.

“Want me to bring anything?” his message read.

Always the thoughtful one, that Dan.

“Only your cock,” Diana replied and then tossed the phone aside to lose herself in her self-appreciation.

Dan didn’t need to bring a thing. Not a single thing but that long throbbing member of his so she could ride it and rid herself of this inner itching that was driving her mad. It amused her to think of how her poor date was sent home to rub one out, and now another man was getting the pleasure of fucking her. She’d sleep with him eventually. He was boyfriend material. But Dan was for sex when she needed it.

She raced to see if she could cum before Dan arrived, vigorously rubbing herself at the precise pressure and speed that was just shy of hurting and which only she knew how to do without going too far.

SofyaReyes1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofyaReyes1

She knew he would probably walk from his apartment to hers, that he was only a few blocks away, and that he would pause outside to finish his cigarette which he will have lit midway through his walk. She estimated she had thirty seconds.

By now he was entering the building and using the spare key she had given him on the front door. Then through the small lobby to the elevators. He’d wait for those instead of taking the stairs as his lungs couldn’t handle the climb and he would need to save his breath for when his face was buried between her legs.

Diana rubbed and rubbed but she had hit a plateau. It felt amazing, and yet it could get no better. She couldn’t find the key to ecstasy. Couldn’t quite reach… He’d be on the elevator now, rising to meet her, and she was no closer to cumming than when he was out in the street.

She let fingers slip into her, rubbing her button with her thumb and thrusting into her wetness in a desperate attempt to get what she wanted. What she needed. She sat upright, violently piercing herself with her fingers, moaning and gasping as she knew she was running out of time. She was going to lose the race.

The knock at the door gave her the push she needed, sending her over the edge into ecstasy. She cried out her orgasm in waves of unintelligible shouts. Among them, she managed to form the words “COME! IN!” screamed out without inhibition or propriety. Anyone who heard her through the apartment’s thin walls would know what she was doing, and she didn’t care.

The knob turned and the door swung open and she collapsed back on the couch, her legs sprawled apart for all the world to see her accomplishment.

Dan stared at her with a smile and said, “I see you started without me.”

Published 
Written by BRHolt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments