Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Man

"I'm so lucky to be married to the perfect man."

105
39 Comments 39
1.7k Views 1.7k
613 words 613 words

Author's Notes

"Making time to be a couple is so important to a healthy marriage or relationship."

I have the perfect man.

He is many things to many people: husband, father, grandpa, boss, friend, and mentor. But at the end of the day, he takes on his greatest role—my lover and best friend.

His focus becomes my body and the pleasures he can bestow upon me with his mouth, hands, and rigid manhood.

Soft kisses on my neck and shoulders give way to the clever capturing of a nipple between his teeth as he manhandles my voluptuous breasts. A teasing tongue trails down my body until it reaches its destination—my smooth, bare mound. Fingers deftly part delicate pink folds to find my nectar waiting to be invaded and drawn out.

Eventually, his greedy mouth devours me as my hips rock with intense need. My back arches, and I cry out passionately. An explosion of love and lust fills his mouth with honey, which he decadently shares with me. Tasting myself on his lips is fucking delicious and heightens my arousal even more.

Breathlessly, I beg him to impale me with his rock-hard dick. He grins at me wickedly and assures me that is his plan, but not yet! First, I must show my devotion with my exquisite brand of cock worship.

I lick my lips as I put my long, red locks into a ponytail and position myself between his muscular thighs. Teasing the head of his thick shaft with my tongue, my eyes lock with his seductively as he disappears into my willing mouth. My hands cup his sac, massaging his balls as he hits the entrance to my pharynx. His hands instinctively push my head down until he is lodged in my throat.

Using my hair as a handle, he pulls me back off, allowing me to catch my breath. I flash him a wanton look as if daring him to fuck my throat relentlessly. He never fails to interpret my expression. Pushing my head back down and pulling it up again, he repeats the process; each thrust in my throat making obscene sounds. As he continues to alternate this push-and-pull motion, I feel my juices begin to drip from between my swollen labia.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

As he moans loudly, complimenting me on what an amazing oral technique I have, I’m left to wonder momentarily whether he will pull out and fuck my pussy, or shoot his load down my throat. I needn’t worry. He always anticipates my needs; he knows them better than I do.

Just when I think I’ll be drinking his cum, he pulls my ponytail, removing himself from my mouth. He flips me over and enters me from behind, grabbing my hips as he thrusts deeply. His movements start off slow and deliberate, driving me mad with desire. Soon, however, his pace increases until he is pounding into my tight wetness.

Words of love mix with vulgarities as he jackhammers into my throbbing cunt. I cum repeatedly, crying out like a banshee, begging for more.

He continues his erotic assault until I have lost count of my orgasms, growling as his balls tighten and let go, filling me with his hot seed. I climax once more in unison with him; we are left breathless with our hearts pounding wildly.

Unable to speak or move for a moment, we eventually catch our breath, and I curl up into his arms. He runs a sturdy hand over my hips and kisses the top of my head, complimenting me on how soft my skin is and telling me how lucky he is to be married to me.

I’m left sated and swooning. How could I be anything but?

I have the perfect man.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments