Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Other Girl’s Panties.

"Finding another girl’s panties in her boyfriend’s suitcase leads to a jealous masturbation episode."

21
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
799 words 799 words

Susie was fed up with her on/off boyfriend. He’d gone away with his mates on a skiing holiday and left a pile of bags at her flat as he had finally moved out of his ex-girlfriend's place. She really was going to have to tidy them away somewhere but his suitcase was too big to fit in her cupboard. She would have to decant the contents into smaller bags and put the empty case away on top of her wardrobe. All the usual boy junk and hastily stuffed-in clothes ended up strewn across her carpet.

In the zip pocket of the lid, she found his underwear, but not only his. Mixed in with his boxers were a pink thong and a pair of black lace panties. Whose were they? His ex-girlfriend’s? They looked a bit small for her, maybe they belonged to some previous girlfriend or maybe they were for his own personal use? She couldn’t resist smelling them. They definitely smelt of some other girl’s perfume. Slightly musky and sweet. She wondered what brand it was. She thought of wearing them when they next had sex to see if he recognized them.

She had once found a video on his laptop of him having sex with another girl and she had masturbated over that, putting herself in her love rival’s position, watching her boyfriend do things that he didn’t do with her. Susie felt jealous and upset, her heart was thumping.

‘I bet these panties would look every bit as good on me’. They were a bit small for her and not the kind of thing she normally wore, but her desire to experience how the other girl felt was overwhelming.

She stripped out of her everyday yoga pants and comfy knickers (she only bothered to put on something special for her boyfriend if he was coming round but not if he was off with his mates, probably fucking some horny bitch in her ski lodge). Normally She preferred plain white cotton knickers but she wanted to feel what this other girl felt when she put them on to have sex with her boyfriend!

Well, here goes, she thought. Selecting the black lace ones (she couldn’t quite bring herself to try on the thong, just too intimate). The lace was cunt huggingly tight but actually fitted surprisingly well. She turned to admire herself in the full-length mirror, the black lace disappearing between her ample cheeks and outlining the mound of her sweet cunt. Wow she thought, I do look sexy. Susie felt completely different and totally up for it wearing the other girl's panties. She couldn’t resist trailing her finger over the scratchy cheap lace. Then she was assailed by thoughts of her absent boyfriend doing that to the other girl. ‘I bet that made him fucking hard’ she mused, remembering his beautiful cock, the one that had probably pushed aside this same lace crotch and fucked this girl in these very panties.

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

Suddenly Susie sobbed and broke down in tears, waves of heartbreak welling up inside her. Strangely her tears were not the only fluid coming out of her, as with her legs shaking, she peed through the other girl’s lacy panties all over her bedroom carpet. She didn’t care, she was just too upset. ‘Fuck her the bitch.’ She tore at the cheap black lace dripping with piss with her perfectly painted nails.

Still sobbing in frustration she jammed two fingers under the ripped gusset of the other girl’s panties and into her sopping wet cunt. She couldn’t help watching herself in the mirror, her face smeared in running mascara, juices dripping down from between her legs as she assaulted her frustrated cunt. Before she knew it, she was coming in floods, just when she thought she couldn’t get a climax at her love rival’s expense. Her knees buckled as she sank to the floor crying out in an involuntary orgasm.

Through the blur of her tears, she saw the pink thong mocking her from the unmade bed, so she stuffed it in her mouth to muffle her own cries. She thought she could taste the other girl’s cunt as she sucked on the crotch, her fingers a blur on her clitoris as she rocked to another cum sprawled orgasm. She watched herself in the mirror as she finally lost control and flooded the floor through the ripped knickers, her open cunt pulsing with release.

When she’d had enough and spat out her love rival’s thong she tore the remains of the black lacy panties off, wiped herself clean and stuffed them back into her ex-boyfriend’s case. ‘Have those as a keepsake to wank over, you prick.’

Published 
Written by Gofrogit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments