Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nice Suprise

"A businessman goes home early and gets an unexpected thrill"

18
18 Comments 18
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I decided to go home early. My boss and his boss were in an all-day conference out of town and there wasn’t any work that required immediate attention. Besides, I had pulled quite a few late nights recently so I decided I was entitled to recover some of the overtime. My girlfriend, Alison, was traveling on business which meant it would be the perfect evening to chill at home, have a few drinks and watch some action movies. What I had forgotten was that it was Tuesday, the afternoon on which the maid came to clean our apartment. Alison had told me that there would be a new maid that week because the previous one had handed in her notice after a dispute with her employer.

When I got home, I went straight to the bar and poured myself a whisky. I took a sip and was about to turn on the TV when I heard a sound coming from down the hallway. It was a faint moan, like a woman getting sexually pleasured. My first thought was that it might have been Alison masturbating, even though I knew she was supposed to be out of town. I decided to sneak up to the bedroom, thinking that she might have come back early. I had always wanted to watch her fingering herself. She talked openly about her masturbation but she declined to let me watch. She said it was too distractive.

I peeked through the crack of the bedroom door and almost gasped out loud. There was a girl sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs wide open, slipping one hand down the front of her panties while caressing her breasts with the other. As soon as I saw her, I felt a swelling in my pants. She was obviously highly aroused, making little noises while she explored her pussy with her fingers. It was at that moment that I realized she must be the new maid.

She looked nothing like Magda, our previous maid. Magda was quite plump, in her forties and had a husband and three children. This girl was around twenty, with shoulder length dirty-blonde hair, green eyes and a beautiful pink mouth. She was wearing a clingy sheer white lace top and matching white lace panties. Her legs were long and slender. She looked more like a girl from a strip club than a housemaid.

I tried to control my breathing while watching her playing with herself. I could tell that she was observing herself in the full-length wardrobe mirror, smiling and posing while enjoying what she saw. By now my cock was desperately trying to escape the confines of my pants. I unzipped my fly and pulled it out. I stroked it gently, watching her play. She unbuttoned her top to expose a beautiful pair of titties which she proceeded to tease, toying with them in her hand and flicking a finger across her nipples, each in turn.

It was at that point that I realized she was wearing Alison’s lingerie.

GrandestCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GrandestCock

I suddenly recognized the outfit from its unique pattern. It was a set that I had bought during a trip to Hong Kong. The dirty bitch was wearing Alison’s underwear! For some reason, that turned me on even more. I almost spurted into my hand watching her pleasuring herself. I held off stroking for a moment and continued to watch.

A few moments later, she picked up a mobile phone and started taking selfies. She was obviously getting into the scene, pushing her tits out and modeling in front of the mirror. Soon, she pulled down her panties and took some shots of herself fingering her pussy. She was perfectly shaven, with a lovely little snatch.

“Who is there?” she said, closing up her top and looking toward the door.

“It’s Mr. Granger,” I replied, “I’m home early.”

I quickly tucked my cock awkwardly back into my pants and stepped into the doorway. By then, she had pulled the bedsheet over her, still sitting on the edge of the bed. I had no idea how she had detected me, but obviously, there was no point in trying to hide.

“How much did you see?” she asked, looking at me sheepishly.

“I saw enough to know you weren’t doing the housework.”

“I will do the housework now.”

“You can do the housework later. I’m sorry I interrupted you.”

“Really? Did you like it?”

“I loved it. I would like to see more.”

She lay back on the bed while I stood there observing her. It wasn’t long before she parted her legs, slipping a couple of fingers into her pussy. She smiled at me when she saw me taking my cock out of my pants and stroking it again.

“Very nice,” she said, “Watch me closely.”

She thrust her fingers back and forth in her pussy, writhing around on the bed. I loved the rhythmic swaying of her boobs while she ploughed herself with enthusiasm. Soon, she started fingering her ass with her pinky at the same time, moaning loudly and then screaming while she came. She arched her back, supporting herself on her legs while squirting from her pussy several times. I had heard of female ejaculation before but I’d never seen anything like that. The bedsheets were completely soaked.

“Come and fuck me,” she begged, her hair in a mess and her eyes looking like a wild animal.

I threw off my clothes and jumped on top of her. She grabbed my shaft and pulled it inside her. The wetness of her pussy was dripping on my cock as I pushed inside. She put her hands around my back and pulled me toward her. We kissed passionately. I loved the wanton look in her eyes. She was obviously in heat and needed to feel a hot throbbing rod pounding her.

I blew my load inside her while she scratched her nails down my back.

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments