Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lesbian Fantasy

"Her lips trailed down my stomach to my wet pussy and my body shook with excitement at the touch of her tongie"

14
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
393 words 393 words

Hey'all,

My name is Katherine from South Carolina. I'm a forty-year-old woman, newly divorced from the shit of a husband named Billy. Well, I'd actually been secretly liking women since I was a teenager but I would never admit it to anyone nor to myself.

It hit me one day when I entered the grocery store when my eyes met this gorgeous young woman named Lisa. She was blonde and with a nice pair of bosoms. We got talking about the latest sales of groceries and we exchanged numbers.

That night, while laying in bed, I couldn't sleep. I was sexually frustrated and couldn't stop thinking about Lisa.

I closed my eyes and began to fantasise about her kissing me, with my left hand going into my pyjama bottoms and I began rubbing my already wet pussy. My index finger began moving faster as I continued to fantasise about Lisa going down my naked body with her lips. I imagined her lips going lower and lower to my pussy and my body shook with excitement as I felt her tongue against my pussy. My breathing increased as my body got hot and sweaty. I felt myself building up to orgasm as I moaned pleasurably. I cried out loud as my body shook for ten seconds as I climaxed.

Bloody hell! I never experienced such a strong orgasm like that before! Sure, I'd masturbated in the past, but not quite as strongly.

I was still horny as I still pictured Lisa and her huge breasts. I began to fantasise again and imagined both Lisa and me naked. She was in between my legs with her wet pussy pressing against mine and we were fucking. Really fucking. I had my legs wrapped around her waist, moaning loudly with pleasure.

"Yeah, just like that?" I said.

"Yeah?" she asked. So she pounded her pussy against mine harder making the bed squeal louder.

We both moaned loudly.

"I want you to make me cum," I said in her ear.

We fucked harder and harder.

"Oh, yeah!" I cried.

We moaned louder as the bed creaked louder and louder until we both cried out in ecstasy as we came together.

My finger was rubbing my pussy up and down like mad until my body shook once again with pleasure as I orgasmed.

God damn, it felt so good.

Published 
Written by passionlust82
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments