Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Jogger

"Hot sex on a summer morning"

13
8 Comments 8
5.1k Views 5.1k
975 words 975 words

Abby has always started every day at six in the morning with a three-mile jog over the same old path for the past three years but that all changed three weeks ago when a new neighbor moved in on her route. The neighbor just happened to be a six-foot, three-inch walking sex machine with dirty blond hair he kept back in a ponytail and rock hard six pack abs, and a sexy ass that filled out the shorts he always wore. Now her run started each day at seven in the morning. This was so she would be able to catch a glimpse of him working in his yard on most days but especially Thursday. That was the day he mowed his grass.

On this particular Thursday morning, it was already in the high eighties, even at that time of the morning. Abby put on her bikini top that barely contained her pert thirty-eight C tits and a pair of short shorts. She did some stretches and prepared herself for a jog. She grabbed her an ice cold bottle of water from the ‘fridge and headed out. As she jogged toward the home of her desire and sexual fantasy she took a quick swallow of water and as she rounded the corner, there he was, no shirt, jean shorts, and mowing the grass, sweat glistening on his body. Abby’s mind went into overdrive, imaging herself wiggling under that sweaty body as she came again and again. Abby was so lost in her sexual fantasy that she forgot about that uneven piece of concrete right in front of his home.

Suddenly she found herself falling forward and put out her hands to catch herself. The next thing she knew he was by her side asking, “Are you okay? Let me help you up. You took a lot of force on your wrist and knees,” he said as he helped her slowly sit up.

Seeing his sea green eyes looking at her she felt a blush spread over her body. “Yes, I am fine,” as he helped her to her feet.

Looking down at her knees he said “Let me help you inside and clean your knees up for you,” as he guided her toward the front door, his lawn mower sitting idle.

“Are you sure your wife won’t mind,” she asked trying to find out subtly if he was married or not.

He knew what she was asking and told her, “No wife, no girlfriend, and no boyfriend. And by the way, my name is Dex and you are?”

“Abby,” she told him as he led her into the kitchen and sat her down at the table.

“Are you married or spoken for?” Dex asked as he headed to the bathroom to get a first aid kit.

“No,” she told him.

“Good, then I won’t be encroaching on anyone’s property when I take you to bed and you’re your brains out,” he told her as he came back to the kitchen to find Abby sitting there, a red blush covering her face. “Blush all you want. You fucking want my cock in you and you cannot deny it.”

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter

“I am not a prostitute,” Abby said indignantly.

“I know that. You are a woman with normal sexual desires and I smell the sexual heat you naturally put off when you jog by my place. Was planning on stopping you on your way back today but nature decided to drop you in my lap instead,” as he cleaned her knees and applied antibiotic cream and a band-aid. “So do we fuck or not?”

In response to his question, Abby stood up and slowly removed her clothes while he did the same. Taking her by the hand he led her into the bedroom. Laying her on the bed, he spread her legs, burying his face in her wet dripping pussy, inhaling her natural musky scent of a woman in heat. Dex began to lap her juices up as he slipped two fingers inside, finding her enlarged clit. As he finger fucked her, he made sure to brush against her clit, sending her toward her orgasm.

Stopping, Dex turned around so his thick six-inch cock was touching her lips. As if they had a mind of her own, her lips opened, taking him deep in her mouth, tasting the saltiness from his sweat as she sucked and licked it like a lollipop, her fingers playing with his balls. Dex resumed his tender assault on her pussy, sending her closer and closer to the edge. As Abby worked her magic on his cock, she could tell by squeezing his balls that he was not far from filling her throat with hot cum.

As if he read her mind, he moved off and positioned himself between her legs, which he lifted to his shoulders, pushing her forward. Positioning his cock at her entrance he drove it in, earning a loud moan from her. As he pounded her pussy he sucked and nipped her nipples. Dex relentlessly fucked her hard and deep, sending the headboard pounding into the bedroom walls.

“Take my cock bitch,” he growled as his cock stretched her pussy “It is going to fill your pussy with a load of hot cum, so much it will be leaking out.”

Her pussy began to clench his cock tight as her orgasm sent her over the top, her body twitching as all her nerve endings were on fire. Soon Dex gave a loud moan as he shot deep inside of her, her pussy draining him dry. He let her feet drop to the bed and leaned down to kiss her, their tongues meeting frantically.

After a few minutes they got up showered, dressed, and as she walked out the door, Dex said, “Same time, same place, tomorrow.”

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments