Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The (In)famous Coach Miller and the Towel Team

"Tara and Janie help build the football players' confidence on the towel team."

24
5 Comments 5
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Janie and Tara were excited to be juniors at Waterbury Hills High School.  As sixteen year-olds, they could drive, party with the older boys, and best of all, they were accepted for the infamous Towel Team.  People have heard about the Towel Team, but no one really knew much about it.  Everyone thought it was probably like a pep club of some sort.

“Ladies, this is going to be the best part of high school!  You are going to play a very important part in the success of the football team,” Coach Becky told the girls.

“Coach Miller has an unorthodox approach to coaching the boys.  He believes that if they feel confident in the locker room, then they will play with confidence on the field.  Your job is to build up their confidence.”

“Does that mean that we decorate their lockers?” Janie asked innocently.

“Well that would be sweet, but it really isn’t what the Towel Team does. Follow me girls.”

The girls followed Coach Becky along the gym and right into the boys’ locker room.  The girls gasped and giggled as they waded through the locker room filled with naked and half naked senior boys as they suited up for practice.

“Hey Tara!” George yelled out as he pulled up his jock strap over his ample penis.  George and Tara were neighbors, but she never saw him naked.

“Hey George!  Nice seeing you!” Tara joked.

“OK girls, here is the shower room and the stack of towels.  As the boys come out of the shower, you hand them a towel,” Coach Becky explained.

“But how does that build up their confidence?” Janie asked.

“Girls, that is the art of being female.  That is why you have been selected for the Towel Team.  You’ll figure it out, but do whatever it takes to make the boys confident and successful on the field.  Coach Miller expects it and gives you great latitude to accomplish that goal.”

“LADIES!” Coach Miller shouted as he appeared out of nowhere.  “We are counting on you to produce great results with my men here in the locker room.  You do whatever it takes to help me build them into strong, confident men.  You have an important role here with every member of the team.  You do your part here, and I will do my part on the field.”

“That means you will see him naked too, girls,” Coach Becky whispered.  “You need to help build the confidence of everyone associated with the team.”

“I’ve got to get to practice now, but I’ll see you after we are done.  Thank you for playing such an important and special role with the team,” Coach Miller said as he left the locker room.

After a grueling practice in the summer heat, Coach Miller announced to the team, “Men, hit the showers.  We have a couple new members of the Towel Team to help us out.  Take full advantage of their help.”

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

The team ran to the locker room and raced each other to get naked and into the showers.  Janie and Tara were stunned as naked boy after naked boy passed them as they entered the showers.  Coach Becky was there to support them on the first couple days.

It didn’t take long for James, the quarterback to emerge dripping wet from the shower.  A tall, solid eighteen year-old with a sweet disposition, James walked up to Coach Becky.

“Hello Ma’am, may I have a towel?”

“James you were spectacular at practice today!” Coach Becky said as she began to dry him off.  “And you have really built up muscle over the summer,” she said as she grazed his chest and squeezed his arms.  The girls watched as Coach Becky allowed her hand to drop to his pubic hair. 

“I like the wild look, too,” she said as her fingers ran through his unshaved pubic hair.  He smiled. 

“Your hand feels nice, ma’am.”

“Your body feels nice young man,” she smiled as her hand reached out to grab his growing penis.  Circumcised and six inches soft, James was growing a nice full erection.  The girls watched as their coach stroked the quarterback to a full nine-inch erection.

“You certainly are a talented young man,” Coach Becky said.  “Go on and let Tara and Janie finish drying you off.”

Each girl took one side of James and finished drying him off.  Tara took extra effort wiping his cock with the towel. 

“Tara, be careful with James’ penis.  You don’t want to give him a rub burn from that towel.  Use your bare hands.”

Tara looked at James and started stroking his cock.  James smiled and looked up at the ceiling as he thrust his pelvis back and forth in rhythm with Tara’s strokes.  Janie came to the front and played with his balls.  James’ thrusts sped up as he threw his head back.  Soon James was shooting three days’ worth of semen into the air as Tara caught it all with the towel.

The girls quickly got the hang of how they were to build up the team’s confidence.  They were fascinated by the variety of penises on that team.  Big, short, fat, skinny, hairy, bald, and even the one that they called “sport pepper,” that belonged to the equipment manager.  Tall and awkward, Tim’s uncut cock resembled a sport pepper that you put on a hot dog, until they “built up his confidence” and it turned into a man-sized monster cock. 

Tara and Janie were so involved with the boys that they did not notice Coach Miller enter the shower.  Tall and strong, the forty year-old coach still had the body of a college athlete.  Just as the girls thought they had finished with the last athlete, Coach Miller emerged from the shower standing naked with his hands on his waist, legs spread apart, and water dripping from his raging ten inch erection facing the girls.

“Get to work, girls,” Coach Becky said as she smiled and  left.

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments