Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hairowing Adventures of His Tongue

37
24 Comments 24
1.2k Views 1.2k
410 words 410 words

Author's Notes

"Just a short morsel-of-a-scribble to get my imagination churning again..."

I nestled between her legs, studying her densely-haired, lushly-concealed crotch. For some, finding the treasure hidden within might have proved daunting, but not me. As a lifelong explorer of the Amazon jungle, my mind saw her fiery bush as a delightful challenge, and my hardening cock wholeheartedly agreed. 

I contemplated how best to attack this forest, but ultimately decided to start at the back and work my way to the front. I gently lifted her ass, admiring the lily-white landscape of her sleek inner thighs and rounded bottom. My nose wedged inside her tight crevice of an ass crack, making room for my trailing tongue. On my tongue's forward trek, I discovered her virgin hole and rimmed it, eliciting her first squeal which elicited a twitch in my cock. 

From there, I paused to admire the beginning sprinkles of auburn foliage. What a breathtaking visual contrast to her alabaster thighs and pinkening lips, and my cock applauded by denting the mattress.

Her scent and the dampening flesh told me the treasure was near. My tongue explored her wet folds until it found the opening it sought. Bravely peeking inside, it was welcomed by warm, cozy surroundings that encouraged movement. She squirmed until I found her spot — the apex of pleasure within her pussy — then she squealed and begged for me to never stop. 

My exquisite tongue torture continued until her hands threatened to rip my hair from my scalp. She was close, so it was time to explore the red thicket hiding her clit. Moving up, my tongue parted her hair until it found the greatest source of her orgasm — the swollen, throbbing secret every woman prays you can locate. 

I licked and lapped while she wiggled and writhed, all while my fingers swirled around the curly bush covering her mound. Then, she came, squeezing my head with her quivering thighs until I thought it might burst. 

As my fingers continued to play in her netherhair, she fell into a post-orgasmic slumber. I lay my head on her thigh, savoring the scenery between her legs and drawing comparisons to the bald crotches I'd tended before. 

Since a very young man, I've always loved nature, the unspoiled parts of our world, parts not yet fucked up by man, and this sight was no different. So, ladies, put away your razors, wax strips, and lasers, and go wild. A natural you is a beautiful you! 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments