Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl With Pleading Eyes

"The punishment's so good. Do you really want it to end?"

11
6 Comments 6
973 Views 973
468 words 468 words

The burning of the first spanking catches you off guard. A scream is drowned out by the cloth he put in your mouth. You swallow. You're trying to reach for his hands to ask him, Be more careful, but the ropes are too tight, and you don't want to hurt your wrists.

You close your eyes just before the next slap. You jump on his lap, afraid he will drop you. That provokes him; you know it because you can feel his arousal building under your belly. You long to see his face right now, to feel him devouring you with his gaze, but all you see is the floor and his shoes.

You close your eyes again and concentrate on the sensation. For a moment, your mind wanders questioning why your sex gets so wet from that game. Ironically, that thought leads you right to your sex and the moisture that seeps from it. You feel it half open, throbbing, and soaking, ready to receive him. But he is still entertained in that coming and going of caresses and spankings, gently massaging your buttocks, and then punishing them.

Just when the burning is about to make you give up, one of his palms goes astray in your crotch. He begins his journey with a single finger, exploring the skin around your pussy.

"You're so wet," he whispers in your ear.

You moan a little and nod. He takes the opportunity to insert his fingers.

"Hmm," he coaxes another moan out of you.

A part of you wants him to stop torturing you and fuck you once and for all, but, deep down, you know that he enjoys that agony as much as you do. He picks up the pace with his fingers, thrusting in and out, each time a little deeper. He knows you're ready, so without untying your hands behind your waist, he slides you onto his lap, pulls the cloth from between your teeth, and hastily releases his sex into your mouth.

The sound of your saliva lubricating him intensifies the sensation. He holds your head steady with one hand, while he pats your cheeks with the other. You look at him from that position, pleading eyes, and he gets the message. He lifts you onto the bed, holds you with the rope around your wrists, and penetrates you hard.

"Ahhh!," deep down.

As your pussy gets used to his dick, he speeds up his thrusts. You hear your buttocks bouncing off his skin

"Ohh! Daddy," and that mental image is enough to make you explode.

You can feel the contractions and the mini-spasms throwing your hips out of control. He continues to accelerate until you both sink into a hot, humid limbo where sounds and sights are blurry, and your only anchor is pleasure.

Published 
Written by samanthalove410
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments