Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Next Door – A Masturbation Session

17
7 Comments 7
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Do you ever wonder if you’re addicted to sex. I often do. It’s probably because, despite being a fairly attractive guy, I masturbate a lot. Now most people would offer advice at this point and tell me to get out and meet people. But really, it’s my choice.

Yes, I wonder whether I should get out and meet people, but I meet people all the time. Work colleagues, commuters, nurses, doctors, policemen and women, neighbours and porn stars.

Okay, so the porn stars are all cooped up in my computer, in a world of their own, happily making out twenty-four-seven while I’m not looking. But when I do look, it’s fucking exhilarating, and in my eyes better than reality. I’ve tasted reality and I have to say, I prefer masturbation.

I mean, there’s no end of possibilities. The best porn for me is the almost genuine reader’s wives that love to show off their prowess at fucking or sucking or double penetration, foursomes and moresomes. They are the girl next door.

It always starts with intense excitement in the pit of my stomach that builds until I can’t contain it. I have to wander upstairs to my bedroom and pull out the laptop. At that point I am highly excited and my thoughts concentrate on what I want to watch. All sorts of ideas flood through my head as I log into the laptop, access my favourite porn site and wait with bated breath for the thumbnails to fill in.

I’m still contemplating when I start to undo my trousers and push them down my thigh. Not too far of course, because I have been caught out once before.

I have decided that tonight will be about the girl next door. After searching, I preview a few and open them in a new window. I put the laptop on the bed and turn the sound down to a level that: Allows me to hear the creaks on the floorboards; and the pleasure in their voices.

As I start to watch the first video, my hand reaches inside my pants and I push them down so that they are tucked over my balls. My two heavy sacks are pushed upwards and I love the feel of them in my hand. I stroke them; concentrating the palm of my hand on the head of my circumcised cock.

Fuck that feels nice.

The other thing I do, while I watch these girls and their boyfriends, or girlfriends, I’m not impartial to a bit of carpet munching as they say, is wonder how many other people are in the exact same position as me; right at this moment.

How many people are masturbating? – right now!

How many people are watching porn and masturbating?

Are these people lonely? Or self-pleasuring individuals just like me.

My cock is suddenly hard and all I have done is massaged it with the palm of my hand. The video has helped because the girl is taking a very big cock (just like mine of course) and panting over the end of the sofa into the camera.

BrunetteAmia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrunetteAmia

Fuck, she looks like she’s the most turned on woman in the whole galaxy right now. And she’s loving it. And I mean, loving it.

That’s the other thing about masturbation. While my cock is not small, when I masturbate, it can be the biggest and thickest cock in the world. Cock’s that these girls next door would die for.

My cock is really stiff and my hand is sliding up and down; pulling the tight skin with it. Something I like doing is to trap my balls between my thighs by pulling them downwards and closing my legs. This causes my cock to tighten and stay vertically erect without me having to touch it. I can generally play with the head with just one hand while it’s in this position. Though, it’s not easy wanking this way without gel, but it helps when my cock seeps pre-cum onto my hand – just like it’s just done.

I feel so fucking horny right now. The reason is that this girl, the same one, has just taken the guys cock in her arse. I watched as her eyes opened wide just before he pushed into her and now she’s going fucking wild with excitement. Her eyes are rolling in her head and her black mascara is smudging.

I reach for the gel. This is one of those moments that require gel.

Fuck, she looks absolutely wonderful and the way she’s taking it all and crying out for more is also wonderful.

I want to marry her, this one; this girl next door.

I know this video is coming to an end and I edge slightly before I start the next one. I watch the ending and wonder about all those girls and boys, women and men, that are masturbating with me right now, or will be in the next five or ten minutes or in the next hour. I wonder how many have already finished and are cleaning themselves up to go downstairs for dinner.

The next video I put on is the girl next door masturbating with her legs wide open and her fingers pushing into her cunt while fingers pinch at her nipple. I’m with her all the way as my hand speeds up along the whole length of my big cock. She’s cumming so hard on that sofa, just like me. I want to spurt all over her.

She starts to buck and shake.

I pinch my own nipple – hard! My head hits the pillow, my back arches and my spunk shoots over my body. I pull on my cock in quick succession and make sure that all of it splashes over me.

When I next open my eyes, I notice that she has spurted too, wetting the whole sofa.

I’m gutted that I fucking missed that.

I don’t know, maybe I should get out more.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments