Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Garage Gym

8
3 Comments 3
4.0k Views 4.0k
804 words 804 words

During her summer break at Loyola University, Barb would spend at least four days a week at my apartment on the north side of Chicago. One of our favorite hobbies was to walk five blocks to Independence Park in search of 'fresh meat' and to lay in the sun. Once of our quirks was that we preferred to walk down alleys rather than noisy Irving Park Road.

One day in mid-June, we decided to throw our beach towels, suntan lotion, and ice-cold beer into my backpack to go 'cruising'. During the short walk, we heard rock music coming from a two-car garage and as we passed it the overhead doors were open. We noticed there were three males and a woman working out. Once we were about fifty feet away, we heard someone whistle but when we turned around there was nobody in sight.

We only lasted one hour at the park due to the heat and the lack of 'prey' so we decided to walk home. As we retraced our route, we approached the garage again but all four were sitting on lawn chairs sipping a beer while two large shop fans were directed at them. When they saw us, one of the men asked, "Quieres una chela?" (Do you want a beer?). Barb looked at him and said, "Gracias, nos encantaría una cerveza! (Thank you, we'd love a beer!)

The guy handed us each a beer, then said in English to Barb, "Your Spanish is pretty good. Are you more comfortable with English?"

Barb laughed then said, "Either is fine with me but English is easier." which caused all of to laugh.

He then introduced himself as Raul the others: Hector, Eddie, and Maria. All four were attractive and buff.

Barb then introduced both of us and we started to chat. Maria looked at Barb then asked, "It's really hot today so what were you two doing?"

Barb replied, "We go to the park about once a week looking for someone to bring home for sex, either a female or male."

All four of them were silent for at least thirty seconds before Maria asked, "Are you selling yourself?"

Barb laughed then said, "No, we're swingers that have sex with others but we're also careful so we both get tested every two months to protect ourselves from sexual diseases."

Eddie then asked, "So you went to the park because you were both horny?"

Barb looked at me then said, "Yes, very horny today!" which made everyone laugh hard.

Ashley_Robinson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ashley_Robinson

Maria had a hungry look in her eyes and said, "You still look very hot from the heat so would you like to take off your big T-shirt?"

Barb didn't say a word before standing up to remove her shirt and revealing her small bikini swimsuit.

Hector immediately handed us each a beer without saying a word. Raul then suggested that he close both overhead doors to keep the heat out while the fans cooled us down and that was fine with everyone. Once the doors were closed, Maria said, "I'm still hot!" before she pulled off her tank-top and exposed her naked torso to us.

Never one to be outdone, Barb asked, "Maria, can we undress each other, then give the guys something to watch?"

Maria sprung to her feet and pulled Barb's bikini off of her. Once she was naked, Barb dropped to her knees to remove Maria's tights and began licking her cunt. The sexual energy exploded as they assumed a sixty-nine position.

All four of us males immediately stripped our clothes off as we watched the live porn show taking place! Barb begged Maria to let her eat her asshole and Barb rimmed her like she was hungry for dinner. As the momentum increased, Raul slid his cock into Barb's ass as she moaned and Hector entered Maria's pussy.

Eddie and I looked at each other, then without a word, we went to the floor to suck each other until we swallowed each other's cum. We then laid next to each other watching the other four letting themselves enjoy each other's sexuality until everyone was spent.

After a few minutes of rest, we all had another beer and talked about the experience we just shared. Raul invited us both to 'workout' anytime we wanted at his garage gym and then Barb had a private conversation with Maria outside (after they both got dressed).

We all said goodbye to each other and we left. On our short walk home, Barb informed me that Maria would be arriving at my apartment within two hours. She ended up spending the night in bed with us and it was an incredible experience for us. By the way, her piss, pussy, and asshole tasted great! Barb and Maria became regular lovers after this encounter.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Laughing_Zebra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments