Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Games People Play

"A short story from the office"

23
5 Comments 5
740 Views 740
925 words 925 words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy this twisted little tale. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Check out my profile for more."

The manager’s cock wasn’t big, wasn’t small. His balls were normal, average, and he lasted just about as long as the average man would with a nineteen-year-old dressed as a French maid sucking his cock. He sat on the edge of the desk, and she squatted before him with his average cock in her warm, wet mouth. She’d stroked him and gently wanked him while she licked his balls, but now she’d engulfed him, and her head was bobbing slowly as her lipsticked mouth excited every inch of his manhood. He knew what was coming because this was a well-rehearsed routine, and he loved it.

She looked up doe-eyed and she kissed the end of his cock.

“Am I worth it sir?” she asked as she took him back into her hot palace of joy.

“Yes, Grace, you’re worth it.”

He reached to a tray on his desk and picked up a fifty-pound note, she held out her hand and he placed it. She pushed it into her bra so it was visible with the other one she’d already earned. His head fell back and she increased her speed a little licking around his tip and caressing his balls. He grunted and hummed his pleasure. She released him again still slowly wanking his cock and he looked down at her.

“Would you like to see my knickers, sir?” she asked with a mock innocent face.

“Oh yes Grace, show me your knickers,” he said breathlessly. She held out a flat hand and he placed another note which she pushed into her bra. He liked to see the cash, he liked to buy her and have her do his bidding for money. She pulled at the hem of her skirt, tucked it into the waistband, and slowly opened her legs revealing her white cotton knickers, her blonde pubes fringing the seams. He hummed as she laid out a flat tongue and placed his cock on it. She pulled the foreskin back and flicked her tongue around him pushing her hips forward to display her underwear, and then she swallowed him whole.

“Oh, mighty God,” he said. Grace was nineteen and she hated the manager. He allowed her to secretly live at the hotel in the old servant’s quarters in a tiny draughty room but he exacted his price and blow jobs on demand were his way of her paying the rent.

She balanced and her hands went under her skirt finding the waistband of her knickers. She slid them over her thighs, over her knees to her ankles all the while keeping the hard cock in her mouth. Over one shoe, over the other, she brought her knickers to cradle the manager’s balls. She let his cock out with a smack of her lips.

Venus__in_Furs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Venus__in_Furs

“Would you like me to wrap my knickers around your cock, sir?”

“Yes Grace, do that now,” he said urgently. She hesitated, held his gaze, and took the power. A moment passed then she hooked his cock into a leg of the underwear and wrapped the rest around him. Still, she held his gaze.

“Now you can fuck my knickers while I make you cum.” She held out a hand and he quickly gave her a note.

“Fuck my knickers Alan, go on, fuck them, fuck them like you want to fuck me.” The manager leaned forward and stood, grabbed the desk behind him with both hands, and started thrusting hard and fast while she held his cock wrapped in her underwear. He made deep pleasure sounds and stared at her hand, her knickers, his cock. When she took him back into her mouth he crashed back onto the desk knowing he wouldn’t last long. She wanked him into her loose mouth and she felt him harden a little more, she held out a flat hand. He grabbed a note and slapped it down, pulling back a little she whispered loudly.

“Cum for me Alan, fill me with it, drown me in cum.” Then she finished him. She pursed her tight lips around his glans and wanked him hard and fast and he did what she knew he’d do. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in, he thrust into her and squirted hot salty cum to fill her mouth, each time he squirted he grunted a high-pitched hum until he was spent. She held him in her for a moment and then slowly slid him out, opened wide to display his cum, and held out her hand. He placed a note, she closed her mouth and swallowed.

He grunted his satisfaction. Grace closed her eyes and split in two as she always did. She hated herself for doing this but she loved the way she hated herself. She stayed still while the manager took her knickers from his cock, dropped them, and zipped his cock back into his trousers. She stayed, eyes closed while he became impatient.

“Don’t sit there all day, girl,” he said. She stayed and she loved sucking cock to pay her rent and hated the girl who did that.

“Get up Grace, it’s almost dinner service.” She opened her eyes and slowly stood up scooping her knickers with her left hand. Her right hand gathered the notes from her bra, she squared them and placed them on the desk. Small notes, pink, each emblazoned with the word “Monopoly.”

The drafty room in the attic was hers for another week.

©2023 Janice James

Published 
Written by JJerotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments