Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Elevator

"He didn't know he was in for the ride of his life"

50
31 Comments 31
7.6k Views 7.6k
801 words 801 words

His mind was on the important meeting coming up in less than an hour as he waited for the elevator. It was 8:30; he had plenty of time. He had parked in the building’s underground parking lot so the elevator was empty when he got on. He punched the button for the forty-third floor.

The next stop would be the main floor and he anticipated the crush of workers who would crowd in.

He held his breath when he saw her as she entered the car. She was strikingly beautiful. He had noticed her before, and once noticed, she couldn’t be forgotten.

He had seen her often on his lunch hour when he went for short walks to get some exercise. She was a gorgeous young blonde with blue-green eyes and a body that excited him like no woman had before.

He knew it was rude to stare, but when he approached her on the street, he couldn’t tear his eyes away. She would glance at him for a fleeting moment, then look away as they passed. It had happened that way maybe a half-dozen times, maybe more. And each time, he felt an emptiness after she passed, as if he had lost something he desperately longed for.

She was one of the first to enter the elevator and their eyes met for an instant before she turned to face the front. He was in the back of the car in the left corner. As the car filled rapidly, she moved back to make room, along with everyone else. She was directly in front of him.

The car was full, but those in front moved back to make room for one more passenger, then one more, until the car was packed. Finally, the door closed. People began asking for their floors to be pushed.

“Thirty-two, please,” he heard her say.

She moved back slightly, almost touching him. He could smell her intoxicating scent. Oh my god, I’m getting an erection! 

The elevator stopped at the next floor, where the cafeteria was located. A couple of passengers got off, but three or four got on. She moved back a little more. Her butt was now touching his fully erect penis!

As the car started moving with a slight jolt, she moved her hips slowly from side to side. Was it his imagination or was she intentionally rubbing up against his erect cock? Oh god! He was hard as a rock! Luckily, the passenger on his right was looking at the ceiling and didn’t appear to notice his distress.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

The elevator stopped and a few people got off. Then another stop, then another. The number of people on the car was thinning out. There was now ample room to spread out a little.

The man on his right had moved away, but she didn't. She managed to move even closer. He knew now it was no accident — she was initiating the contact! He tentatively placed his hands on her hips and pulled her into him. She offered no resistance as he gently began a thrusting motion.

Another stop, then another. The elevator passed several floors which no one had selected. The few passengers remaining had their eyes glued on the display marking the upward progress.

He reached under her mini-skirt. She moaned softly as he pulled her panties down slightly and began massaging her bare cheeks. He unzipped his pants, releasing his throbbing erection, and began thrusting between her legs. She inclined forward ever so slightly and moved her legs further apart. She reached down and guided his hard cock to her pussy.

The elevator stopped again. An elderly woman shot them a disapproving stare as she exited the car. The remaining passengers--two men and one woman--ignored them as he entered her and she uttered a soft moan. The mind-your-own-business, don't-get-involved culture was definitely at work.

As the elevator stopped once again and the final passenger got off, he began thrusting harder and harder. She moved in rhythm with him, moaning louder now that they were alone.

He could contain himself no longer and came with a powerful thrust, then another, and another. She cried out in ecstasy as she reached her climax.

"Ohhh ...! Ohhh, God!"

They remained in that position for a moment, physically spent and panting for breath. Finally, she pulled up her panties and adjusted her skirt.

The elevator stopped at the thirty-second floor. Her floor.

As she moved forward and left the car, she turned her head and gave him a sly little smile. Then she walked away.

He didn't know her name. He had no idea who she was.

But he knew for sure that he would be waiting in the underground parking lot for the elevator to arrive at 8:30 sharp the next morning.

 

Published 
Written by KatieM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments