Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cottage

"Cottaging is gay slang, originating from the UK, referring to sex between men in a public lavatory"

19
4 Comments 4
1.3k Views 1.3k
848 words 848 words

Some years ago, I was enjoying an autumn walk around my neighbourhood. A couple of miles from home I felt the need for a pee. Being in a built-up area, there was nowhere to go by the roadside, so I held on for a few minutes until I reached a public toilet.

Not the nicest, old and grotty, but needs want, so in I went. There was just one urinal, one cubicle, and a wash basin beside which was a much younger man washing his hands. I went past him, unzipped, got my cock out and immediately released my pent-up bladder. As my stream eased off, I heard a rustling behind me. The young man was still there, he smiled at me and subconsciously, as I turned my head, I relaxed my face and gave him a soft smile back.

“Waiting for Godot?”

It wasn’t meant as a signal, but he took it as one, he stepped close behind me and wrapped one arm around me and grasped the hand holding my cock. I took my hand away and let him play with my rapidly hardening shaft, then half turned my body towards him, upon which he pressed his lips against mine and pushed his tongue into my mouth.

We stood there, I felt a surge of need, a desire to have him play with me and satisfy me. We shuffled into the cubicle, he closed and locked the door. I released my belt and let my trousers fall to the ground, standing with legs apart on either side of the pan. He knelt in front of me, pulled back my foreskin and swallowed my cock to the root. I could feel the back of his throat tickling my now sensitive cock head. Looking down, I watched his head move back and forth as he sucked me hard as a rock. My hips started to thrust involuntarily, I was in cottaging heaven.

He stopped sucking, held my cock in his hand and gently wanked me, then looked up, locking his eyes on mine.

“I want you to fuck my hole."

I nodded and somehow we shuffled around in the confined space until he was bent over the pan, bare cheeks in the air. Neither of us had any lube, so I took a large glob of spittle and rubbed it over my cock head, adding to the pre-cum that was already oozing from my slit. Then I leant forward, and pulled his cheeks apart with my hands, until my cock was lined up against his sphincter and pushed once - nothing happened, then a second try, and I was inside him. Gently, I rocked back and forward, each thrust going in a bit deeper until there was nothing to see between my pelvis and his flesh.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

My thrusts increased in tempo, each one accompanied by a soft grunt from him. One of his hands supported his body, and the other was on his cock, wanking gently in rhythm with my movements. Gradually my tempo increased, and I felt the need to seed his passage. My orgasm came with a rush, I pumped hard and deep into his hole, unable to stop myself from releasing groans of pleasure. I withdrew from him slowly until my softening cock hung clear of his body. Except for my panting, there was silence, I looked down to see my cum dripping from him onto the floor. He stood quietly, slowly masturbating himself.

Quietly I said, “It’s my turn to pleasure you.”

We shuffled around again, I sat on the pan seat facing him, his hardness sticking out just in front of my face. I leant forward, opened my mouth and worked my way down his shaft while using the fingers of one hand to fondle his balls. My tongue flicked and licked across the head, my face buried in his tummy before pulling back so his helmet was nestled between my lips before bearing down again to take him in completely. He started to push with his hips, the movement becoming harder and faster as his need increased. 

I ceded control and allowed him to fuck my mouth as hard as he could.  I could taste the sweetness of his precum flowing around my mouth, the smell of his sex pungent on my nose. Finally, he grasped my head in both hands and pumped deep inside me, slamming himself against my face as his cum erupted inside my mouth. The familiar taste of cum filled me with pleasure as he grunted in sync with his thrusts.

Finally, he quietened, his cock softening in my mouth. I stood up, we were face to face and he grasped my head again, this time to push our lips together, to push his tongue in my mouth, tasting his cum.

And so we dressed, he left the cubicle and I waited a few minutes, savouring the memory, wondering at how easily this had all happened, how easily I had turned from being a respectable gentleman out for a stroll into a gay sex-machine.



Published 
Written by SandG_Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments